I declare war...

DeletedUser

Boring.Noob.Get lost.

did you just call jarp a noob???
he is a forum mod with a very high reputation! (as in everybody knows who he is, not just rep bar)

and you only have two posts!

do you see my logic?

(and yes, its a redish orange)

DeletedUser15100

he is a forum mod with a very high reputation! (as in everybody knows who he is, not just rep bar)

do you see my logic?

Actually, he is a wiki mod, not forum mod.

DeletedUser

do you see my logic?

your logic is zero for me.i have 2 posts,indeed.and?if u post everyday,that means you are good?next thing is to search me in grepostas.and guess what?i never played before.and?and explain to me,please,whats a mod?

DeletedUser

your logic is zero for me.i have 2 posts,indeed.and?if u post everyday,that means you are good?next thing is to search me in grepostas.and guess what?i never played before.and?and explain to me,please,whats a mod?

How do you know about GrepoStats if you've never played before? Are you a noob hiding behind another name cuz your true GrepoStats shows you suck?

DeletedUser

Are you a noob hiding behind another name cuz your true GrepoStats shows you suck?

That is what I am doing, And that is why Im ranked second in Rho :)

DeletedUser

my only pray is to not be like u.i cant say how u r coz i NEVER talk dirty.

lol you really do talk like firelord though....but you joined before firelord even left so I dont think its him....idk

DeletedUser

lol you really do talk like firelord though....but you joined before firelord even left so I dont think its him....idk
i will say it just once:im mutzzys nephew.im not firelord,other disbander or other...(god dont let me to say that).

DeletedUser

nobodyelse is not actually muttzy... Otherwise he would've been banned the moment he went on these forums.

DeletedUser

If it's firelord, a mod would be able to tell with the I.P addresses right?