I Defeated Nemesis

DeletedUser

I found this on the Grep forum. The long running dispute with the Nemesis gang started with them labeling me a refugee from their brief war with Dogs of War. Several DoW players participated in this war; I was the only one to take a city, however. I was the only one targeted as a refugee. I rejected this label because I never fled from my attackers; I stood and fought them ..... and was beating them. How can I be called a refugee? But the big 3 of Nemesis, Wake and Friendship had no interest in these facts. They had a smaller player (cities between 6 - 12, average points around 3,000 ---- me) they thought they could easily destroy; it proved difficult; they got more frantic; labels and lies piled up. Now they have no options but to defend their lies and conquer the ghost cities I left for them.

Refugee Defined:

A refugee is defined as someone who joins/flees into another alliance for protection against an attacker and/or conquerer.

A refugee is no longer a refugee when the attacker has decided to no longer attack them. For the attacker to stop attacking, a refugee may be allowed to join an alliance only at the attackers' discretion (otherwise the attacker will just continue with their attacks).

Issues arise when the attacker does not agree with the refugees' move, thus denying the attacker the right to farm for resources or conquer them.

There are several scenarios with variations of this.

A) Usual acceptable practice for accepting refugees:
1) Attacker is in the alliance the refugee joins (if the attacker is ok with it),
2) Attacker decides it is ok for the refugee to join an(other) alliance and stops attacking them

B) Common practices that cause issues:
1) Refugee joins an allied/PACT/NAP'd alliance to the attacker without permission/acceptance by the attacker,
2) Refugee joins an alliance that is the enemy of the attacker (this would depend on the attackers strength. Afterall, pulling support from an enemy alliance to attack an already weak refugee may be considered beneficial if they intend on conquering/removing them from the game).

These modest numbers are the reason why i post this thread: 40 replies and 669 views. It is my hope that the 669 views talked to 1338 friends spreading the info found there even further into Grep world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

really i don't think any one cares,and the only reason i read this is theres no other thread with anything new in it,and i am bored

DeletedUser

really i don't think any one cares,and the only reason i read this is theres no other thread with anything new in it,and i am bored
You obviously cared enough, bored or not, to read it. Most people read post without comment. I do it all the time. Those that do comment usually have some reason good or bad....... mainly bad. My reasons are bad, you might say,..... I despise Nemesis, Wake and Friendship leaderships. I want all of Grep world, in particular, those in Achilles world to know this and why. This is why I post for good reason. You can read or not read; comment or not comment.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Just letting you all know I'm still watching. I'd like to see the banter continue but please remember to be civil, no flame wars, and keep it on-topic.

Also, DO NOT double post. Just edit your original comment before and put it in there. It saves me time and saves you the warning. :p lol

Happy Posting!

~ Lane

DeletedUser30102

Lord fish you did great job def your self.
but at the end you been clean up.
that simple:)lol

DeletedUser

Just to let you know something Goldfinch, Loquitis and ithlean have two of your cities and the truth is, they were not hard to get. You come here to badmouth alliances that tolerated your foul mouth and stupidity in Hero World. Only out here where no one knows the real you, can you get away with your lies and accusations.

Why not tell them of your underhanded and unsportsmanlike behaviour throughout everything? The only reason that many colony ships were sent after you was to teach you to stand up and fight like a man and not dodge everything that came your way. I often wonder what miracle you called upon to be able to stay awake that many hours to dodge the way you did. I often wondered if you were human or machine because I know of NO ONE who can stay awake that many hours, or days at a time and not need to rest. Could that be why you jumped into vacation mode so often? To rest up for the next 200 hours vigil so you could dodge some more?

It seemed like this was your schedule, VM, rest, log back in dodge, stay awake, dodge, stay awake, dodge, stay awake, VM, rest, log back in, and repeat the whole process again. There was one point that I thought you might have had someone else logging in for you playing in shifts, them play and you sleep and visa versa.

No one cares or wishes to hear about your imaginary victories and great battles against the mean and nasty alliances that wouldn't let you in. We are glad that you are no longer a nuisance in our ocean in Hero World. We were all running out of bug spray trying to get rid of you. Just your being able to get into Hero World shows that the requirements were not that hard in the first place.

Have a good life and go cry to someone who actually believes your lies and has the patience to deal with your immature and rude behaviour.

DeletedUser

Wow people are still discussing this. Well I was the one that took Goldfinch in before joining Nemesis II. And was the one to refuse to abandon him. I have my reasons for helping him.

But I find it funny that he left months ago and people are still discussing this. Talk about grudges lasting forever.

DeletedUser39031

This is what I am talking about and Willie59's crew don't want to talk about. 39 plus 6 equals 44. This does not include attacks beaten back without sinking the cs (guessing 4). This is Nemesis, Wake and Friendship running ops against one lone player (me). They call me a sim player, refugee, etc. My dodge and snipe worked every time. I think I beat them enough to show them up as liars and bullies. I got tired of beaten back these sore losers.

vy46ec.jpg
Sorry I clicked on this thread because it looked interesting. You were trolling when you said 39+6=44 right?

DeletedUser

Sinking CS is a lot of work. 39 + 6 = 45 CS sent to the bottom of the ocean. I sunk 2 and 3 a day. What is incredible is this was the operations (LOL) of several of the biggest alliances, mainly Nemesis, against one player. After months of such playing I grew tired of beating these sore losers. Too much time wasted on Grepolis. I have a real job in the real world that requires 40 - 50 hours a week. And it pays real world dollars, too. I am not surprise to see more comments here because these guys like all bullies are sore losers. I still troll for them in other worlds; they have not surfaced yet. Willie59...... thefallenshallriseagain where are you? I am waiting.

Your Enemy for Life
Lord Goldfinch