I demand!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16633

I think i can speak for all of us that have been here for over a year now...

We have now accepted the 2,0 uppdate but to wait another 6-7 monts before we can build the dam Wounders, THATS FREAKING CRAZY....i mean us that has been here that long are starting to drop and has been for awile now, and wait that long i dont think equrage many in Iota...

I have personaly spent a lot of money and time here but that will end in the next week if I/WE dont get an answer that the 250 mill/6 months rule will be redused ASAP...

I post this here and hope any Moderator can send this forward to who it may concern...

Br
M

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Manu ;)

The Age of Wonders will start on upgraded worlds that are eligible starting December 14th between 01:00 and 05:00.

This is the most current information and is, of course, subject to change.

DeletedUser

Yeah Manu I don't think that is correct tbh In fact I just got the hero award so I'm sure they'll open as Jen said.

DeletedUser

oohhh, its changing tomorrow?

ty for the info jen, didnt know the exact date.

i'll be on that day for the parties. (is there parties, i dont know :S)

DeletedUser16633

oh ok:)
then i understand, have to wait and see tomorrow then, thx;)

DeletedUser

Tyrion answered this in the Iota Update thread too, if that helps :)

DeletedUser

Right what you are reading is it will take up to 7+ Months to build a WW depending on how fast you can get RES's there and pump it all into the WW building.

DeletedUser

I already finished building the wonders.

NOW what do I do?

DeletedUser18132

Wait in your Tower and watch your troops slaughtering armies. Or pray that Alectryon will grant you with many favors.

DeletedUser

I'll let you guys put a dear santa thread up in G.D. but this isn't that thread.

Seeing as the issue of this thread has been resolved it's about time to tuck it into bed.

/thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.