I have no plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes but instead of 997, you could conquer another cs capable city. Worth 5000-8000 points.

DeletedUser

And at the end of this game I will have no any city?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

depends if you keep colonizing lol, do that and no one will probs want your little 1k cities...

DeletedUser

For this game it is need too much time (if You wish no lose Your cities). 24/7. So, You can lose all Your time and Your life.

And there are too much bugs here :)

DeletedUser39031

Founding is fun:) I do that when I'm quitting a world lol.

DeletedUser10810

songbirdy - I received ur message in rep comment! but u need to give me ur forum ID or In Game ID for contacting you mate ;) I cant find ya here,

DeletedUser

So, my game situation is bad now. I have no big interest to this game now. I have some home work too, which need some time.
And my game friends are not my game friends now - they are taking our cities - my cities and cities of my alliance. Fear and Loathing and Reanimation. Some of them are jumping from SoulReapers to Nexus 35 and then to Fear and Loathing and Reanimation.

And I am looking for new and old pacts around me and not around - to move to new location(s).

I was thinking to quite this game several times also. Last time before Fear and Loathing say to me - do not do this. Now they are taking our cities..... We were have pact (ally) before......

DeletedUser

this is a war game.unfortunately friends become enemies very quickly.. good luck to u,, and if a fellow zemlak,, im from odessa,,, needs any advice pm me in game

DeletedUser

WHAT???????? You can speak Ukrainian and Russian????? We can create new alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or formal or non formal ally.

And my game friends are not my game friends now....
They are mean.
Some of Fear and Loathing. And from some other groups also.

DeletedUser

They are mean.
Some of Fear and Loathing. And from some other groups also.

You bad bad bad boy!

Congratz, you broke 3 rules in one post! Lol

DeletedUser

no,, just russian

1. It's an international forums, meaning no specific language is allowed but English, as it's the current international language.

2. He was swearing, trying to mask the profanity.

3. Double posted.

lol, so yeah, welcome to the forums.

DeletedUser

Ok. First of all about Russian word - this is just translation or Russian equivalent, because I have bad English and Google give me more variants. So, You may use Google both sides.

Why I have say this? Because I was helping them long time before. I have give 1 my city to 1 his player also before. And so on. May be this help was not the best. We were have some discussions also....

Yes, I was swearing. I am know - that is not allowed on the most forums, but what else I can say? Just bad bad bad bad words!!!!!!!

About double posting - it is not allowed?

DeletedUser

Ok, no double posting (DP) now.

To avoid this I can create many new topics. What do You think?

Status
Not open for further replies.