Pnp I just want to thank my fans Wreckless / ZT .

• Thread starter DeletedUser3049
  • Start date

DeletedUser3049

It's been great guys , please send me more free BP .

Signed Legion6666k , btw i loved to do your interview dez we should do that again sometime .

Latta .

DeletedUser32498

Sigh you're playing the legion account. Having your cities taken on the drupanu account wasn't enough for you was it?

DeletedUser3049

Lololol what's your face , go make another op please i need more BP from you scrubs.

DeletedUser44027

Seriously? Alright, ELITEs done for. If legion's gone... Wow. I hate him, but he'll be missed, compared to his new version... :(

DeletedUser

Oblivious as always he is. O and Drupanu if you do not know what the means it means YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Anyways did you see all those Elite cities we took. I guess sending at you and you being selfish really worked out for us ;) thank again the new cities are beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3049

Lolol legion has been gone for a long time , Also bro sending at me ? lol you gave me free BP and i still had bireme free in other towns and was gone the entire day , but yeah make fail excuses hahahaa , 4500 BP and i lost like 40 bireme . LOL what worth.

Also use your brain i can't help people in other oceans , and you guys are still bad working with ZT LOLs cause you know you are bad and finally admitted it . Come at me i'm waiting for some free BP .

Also you noobs are so scarred of me that you have to hit in other oceans and come say i'm being selfish ROFL i never miss a chance to get FREE BP from you guys but please make it more accessible to me or even better send it to my towns . TyTy .

DeletedUser44027

ah, yes, ive been wondering why legions rankings have been falling. :p

DeletedUser32498

drupanu 5 more Elite cities that you guys lost and the body count is rising.

DeletedUser32498

I don't think your alliance knows how to kick out players by the way.
lol_kick_out.jpg

DeletedUser3049

You took more inactives yet again , Greb quit some time ago. Ahilicus gave his main cause of real life stuff to hawk and only logged on rarely anymore haven't seen him in 3-4 days , LOL and who's RuniteDaq , must be hard taking towns from inactives / casuals .

Also i don't know why you are bragging with towns that wreckless is taking dude you are hilarious hahahha . You are fighting us 300+ vs 140 and only attack our isolated towns far away from the people you are scarred of , but it's ok i understand why you are intimidated :) i mean you guys must still be traumatized from your last op against me . That didn't go so well .

Awesome stuff what's your face , tell me more i'm listening . Thanks for making me lol so hard . Though i have to give you props for not disbanding your alliance , it looks in pain from my view , like a hurt animal ... Oh well , soon ... very soon . We won't even have to do anything to you guys and you will disband . NO OFFENSE , i hope we can still be friennds what's your face.I keep forgetting your name.

( also i held the top spots in all 3 domains for quite some time :) just recently i was passed and only because i couldn't attack anymore and was focusing on other stuff )

( Also pls to whoever gave me positive rep, Just stop i don't want to be positive. )

DeletedUser32498

You took more inactives yet again , Greb quit some time ago. Ahilicus gave his main cause of real life stuff to hawk and only logged on rarely anymore haven't seen him in 3-4 days , LOL and who's RuniteDaq , must be hard taking towns from inactives / casuals .
The ones you mentioned were conquered by Wreckless. ZT took the actives such as:
island_conquering1.jpg

Both cities circled were taken by force. Those cities were in O46 your so called stronghold territory, Rather weak fight put up by Elite. I'm laughing. Drupanu best you can do now is go defensive with your entire alliance. We're noticing turtles building up.

DeletedUser44027

sad, but true. ZT is conking, WI is simming, and ELITE is turtling. Just what I thought would happen.

DeletedUser3049

And why are you laughing that we might go turtle , this just shows your experience of the game , of course we will turtle i will even encourage it . You don't need to attack that often to win in this game , that's only a perk the game offers .
I just can't bring myself to take your seriously , with dat face you should have been smarter , but that's not the case .Good job bro taking towns by force so manly , but next time put some names so i can see who you took them from and admire you more. Also i wouldn't know what happens in 46 since i don't have any towns there .

I'm starting to feel bad for trolling you so much man ... seriously , it's not even fun anymore it's sad ... that you always feel the need to prove something now ... I better stop :D .

At least when i trolled dez he actually said intelligent stuff , that i knew he was right about but continued to have lolserinos with him ...
Ah well , pls - rep me , red is my favorite color , RED POWER RANGER SO STRONG. I SHALL BECOME THE RED POWER RANGER>

DeletedUser

I love how it is always inactive players we take. Funny how they still can put up militia and send counter attacks. Ya they sure are inactive. You are as oblivious as they come. Have you ever heard of fakes we sent a few your way and your crawled into your little hole to hide while we marched right into your cities and took them. You did not give them up we forced them away from you. Keep lying to yourself though and saying you gave up. A loss is a loss you understand that. Also if these players are sooooo far away then why are you recruiting them huh smarts or did you all just forget about travel time. Anyways the fact that you keep using the same insults over and over is very revealing of your intellect. Good luck with sinking like a rock ahhaa.

DeletedUser3049

Show me where Ahilicus and Greb put up militia :) . I didn't say they are ALL INACTIVE i said MOST .

Goodbye. Also i didn't realize you guys send CS's and 5000 WORTH of BP in your fakes , i just reinforced from 3 towns came back after 10 hours had 2 more attacks inc went to sleep woke up like nothing even happened. Pls send more "fakes" my way .
Don't even know why you are talking aren't you in 034 just simmer there more noob , you think your little fakes make me reinforce ? LOL what a joker , i know you don't have balls to attack me from 2 oceans away :) . Worst fakes i have ever seen from noobs like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sadly this sad little kid that cries all the time is right! You heard the man, the targets shown are in O46...he has no business there so how can he know what cities we take? You have to think like him to understand him (however painful it might be to your brains). So here is drupanu logic, and take a headache pill because it's about to get stupid in here!
1. He laughs at our "attempts" to take cities, in which...well, we took cities! Drupanu logic: they're inactives, who cares?
2. We are constantly conquering new cities from elite and the poor fellas are trying desperately to dodge, enlist militia... seems no one cares! Drupanu logic: O46? Pfff...I'm all the way in O45! Come at me bro!
3. Someone reminds him he is losing badly! Drupanu logic: More like: winning!!! (Charlie Sheen style)
4.*My fav* All try to explain a simple problem with facts that result in elite losing! Drupanu logic: What's your face!

Am I the only one that has doubts about his mental state?

DeletedUser

I'm growing quite fond of old droopycock or whatever his name is....he kind of makes this forum.