Pnp I just want to thank my fans Wreckless / ZT .

• Thread starter DeletedUser3049
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I didn't say any of those things.

..and multiple personalities! I would copy-paste an example from the multitude of posts we have been blessed with by yourself. But I am sure you are joking, are you not? Haven't you said you don't care about o46 because it's far from you? Haven't you said we only took inactives(just to be clear, none were actually inactive while we conquered them)? And haven't you said you don't care we took cities because you took BP = "Winning" reference from Charlie Sheen ?

DeletedUser3049

LoL i never said o46 was far it's actually pretty close . Get your facts straight .,

DeletedUser

Also i wouldn't know what happens in 46 since i don't have any towns there .>
Yeah...facts straight! You also said we take cities far from your main players...also not true:)
Getting old? Starting to forget things? Stop playing grepolis then!
I rest my case your honor, I find the defendant guilty of confusion

DeletedUser

This must be true as Legion is dropping down the rankings. It show the player you think you are when in fact the results show for themselves.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm pretty sure Legion wouldn't attack with Biremmes either...... dear oh dear droopy (facepalm):(

DeletedUser45961

*facepalm* more arguing haha.

Let's just all be civil and have a tea party lol.

DeletedUser

I had to join just to ask why has no one yet mentioned the fact that Legion has lost 2 of his cities. One to Hawkman and one to Badboi-rousie. Sorry but i couldn't let it go unsaid any longer.

166dbh5.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm just curious about the sudden silence in forum. Since drupanu stopped posting and raging, no one else did to fill in his shoes. I'm confused about certain feelings...I think I miss him! :(