I need a favor!

DeletedUser17180

Hey fellas,

I'm just hoping that some one could get in contact with a player on my behalf?

An old alliance mate of mine Finn Macool.

If so, please ask him to come on these forums.

Regards,

Makedonas

DeletedUser

Makedonas, i am Admir the Hoplite finn isnt playing,nor are Thess,raysor,bigted...i think that tarzar is under new managment and Riaan is still here...

DeletedUser17180

admir,

i had a look on grepostats and he appears to be active again, unless ofcourse he has give his account away to some one else.

Could you do me a favor and ask him to come on here to these forums and get in contact with me?

DeletedUser

Asked him...If he doesnt read or something why dont you make a in game acc and talk to him personally..

DeletedUser15049

Next up tarzar? These accounts were handed over to hunterdaemon. As were others in the GK alliance.

DeletedUser17180

you're kidding me?

As if Gk's wouldve jsut given them to hunter we had epic battles against him. how far we have fallen :(

DeletedUser15049

I'm not Make. I know tarzar was in his hands and was used until recently as a multi. The ones that didn't get into their hands were the ones who deleted or went ghost like yourself, thess and rayzor.

Be glad in the news of your enemies falling. Now they are reduced to 1 Wonder. That is what I meant by you must be reading the wrong kind of news mate lol.