I Tip My Hat to PE

DeletedUser

take up that offer? are you on crack? you're the one who asked my closest allies for help. i'm sure you were hoping for some BP, but really, that was an outer city.

and of course i suck, that's why your first what 8 waves all died? without help from another alliance or even other player? back in the day when my biggest bireme fleet was 36 ships? you think i suck? haha learn your facts.
firstly, not on crack, my first 8 waves didnt die. i do know the facts, i was there. asking for help is never a crime. be careful Mr. Poo, something bad might be coming to you soon. and remember, i can crush you without help. dont get any big ideas because you can take some Titans cities.

DeletedUser

it's not a crime? okay :)
so as soon as you get a CS in my city and i call on my allies and they bust your CS you won't get all mad and call me a noob for having friends?

DeletedUser

Sorry xpoopdog, you just keep coming across as a noob.

Arf, arf, xpoodog doesnt he bark
making claims, a bit of a lark
for he thinks he is so good
tells everyone how they should
play the game without him being the mark!

Kinda reminds me of a little chihuahua that barks so much, but when you growl at them they run in to the corner and wimper....

Isnt it time to change alliance again xpoopdog?

Basil

DeletedUser

Sorry xpoopdog, you just keep coming across as a noob.

Arf, arf, xpoodog doesnt he bark
making claims, a bit of a lark
for he thinks he is so good
tells everyone how they should
play the game without him being the mark!

Kinda reminds me of a little chihuahua that barks so much, but when you growl at them they run in to the corner and wimper....

Isnt it time to change alliance again xpoopdog?

Basil

And you call us the tyrants! so the guy hasn't caught a break yet and is still young. We all start some where.

DeletedUser

what's wrong with wanting a challenge basil?

and oh i'm flattered, you made a poem for me :)

DeletedUser

lol no basil's a bit too big ben, i know my limits.

Jimothy5 how ever, isn't too big.
and neither is Henry Zeus, as can be displayed by multiple reports