I want to enter this Xi world

DeletedUser

Hello players. I'm a bit dissapointed here. Few of days ago I wanted to enter Xi world , but I was denied. Because it already reached the max amount of players (30001). But today I checked it again and I see that there are 30015 players. So I tried to enter again, and I was denied as a last time.

Why is it so !!! Is there a "back door" to enter Xi world ?!?!

Another nooby question I have for you. Maybe a bit annoying, but I really want to know. Does any of you know when the new world begins?
I tried to play this game for a two days in Gamma world and I loved Grepolis. So I'm waiting inpatiently to start playing in new world.

I'm hoping to get some answers from you.
Cheers.

DeletedUser2795

As far as I know there is no "back door", I imagine the server is not always in the same situation and that some 14 people just got lucky.

DeletedUser

Yeah i had the same problem with the 2.0 beta you should keep looking at the amount of people playing because people are now getting conquest and people will start turning into ghost towns

DeletedUser

I already have 10 Ghost towns around me. So wait a bit and you will be able to get in again.

DeletedUser

I already have 10 Ghost towns around me. So wait a bit and you will be able to get in again.

Waiting unfortunately is the only option. I hope my neighbours will not become very strong by the time I enter the world. Otherwise I will be easy pray.

DeletedUser

There will be a load of Spaces over the coming weeks as i doubt BEII will stick it out much longer.

Its good playing out on the rim, hard work if you want to work your way to the Core but or easy if you head out.

DeletedUser

If you decide to quit the game, then clear/delete your account. I think this way I will be able to jump into a Xi world faster.

DeletedUser

Waiting unfortunately is the only option. I hope my neighbours will not become very strong by the time I enter the world. Otherwise I will be easy pray.
You won't be put in an island with long-time members if you join a world. You will be put on an island on the outer reaches of the world with other starting players just like yourself.
So no need to worry about that =)

DeletedUser

now that omicron has opened i'm sure people who have failed (or not achieved what they hoped) here will leave for there.

that should mean that more space will open up in xi - if you still want to join here and not omicron, that is :p