I would like a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, this is cheat. lambda has been shut up even though there are 300+ players left. ALSO THE COUNT DOWN IS OF 28days RATHER THAN 30 DAYS.

I think they don't know about standard units.(you know what they means ;))

The worlds close when the age of Wonders begins, not when they have 300+/- players. They shut off the world when it goes under 300.

DeletedUser4013

Well, this is cheat. lambda has been shut up even though there are 300+ players left. ALSO THE COUNT DOWN IS OF 28days RATHER THAN 30 DAYS.

I think they don't know about standard units.(you know what they means ;))

If the end-game announcement has been made in Lambda, then there are less than 300 active players on the world. As for the countdown being 28 days rather than 30 or 31 days, this is because the closure of the world takes place in 4 weeks time (7 days x 4 = 28 days).

DeletedUser23986

why has it dropped to 27days in less than 12hrs.

If there are less than 300 active players, why are their accounts not deleted? why do we have 323accounts? any player which does not log in his account for 28days, his account id deleted. So i can say there are 300+ ACTIVE PLAYERS!

DeletedUser23986

The reason for deleting is that they can't get enough money. If there are 23 inactive premium accounts, why is it so? also vm lasts 42 days a year, otherwise it is again premium.

I want a CLEAR ANSWER.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23986

You should wait for number of players to go below 300, because if people return, you can't cancel end world each day!

DeletedUser23986

ALSO A REASON NEEDS TO APPLY. The only reason given was lack of use of premium. It doesn't apply if inactives are using premium. I need a reason, give me one.

DeletedUser

i can't imagine a world with under 300 active players being even remotely fun tbh, but maybe that's just me :D

DeletedUser

i can't imagine a world with under 300 active players being even remotely fun tbh, but maybe that's just me :D

sigh... and I can't imagine starting over with one lousy little city being remotely fun...

I fully respect Innogame's desire to keep the servers profitable... but I fear as they close down these old worlds they're going to lose a lot of long-term players, players who previously had a huge vested interest in Grepolis...

Ultimately that loss is a result of the company's decision to open world after world... far beyond the number of new worlds required to accommodate new players.

As world after world was opened week after week, the pool of players became diluted... and as the majority of short-term players leapt from world to world... the long-term players, loyal to the large empires they built, were left behind on silent worlds.

Silent worlds the company decided to close.

:pro:

DeletedUser23986

Saska i am not questioning innos rights, i am questioning the basis of use of them. If i am not mistaken, it is correct. Last time, with, strong concerns, it was changed. :pro:

pythagorus: if you think there is no fun, just leave your alliance, set new alliance, get 3-4 friends, and attack rank 1 alliance. If no fun still, hit rank 2 and 3 as well.lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser26213

Just wondering, how many days have to pass for an account to be considered inactive?

DeletedUser12667

sigh... and I can't imagine starting over with one lousy little city being remotely fun...

Well you can look at it like this, when you have many cities your chances of being rimmed is slim, but 1 city(or even 2 or 3) you can easily be rimmed. Personally I find the threat of loosing everything I am and have built exciting:) I was almost rimmed in Rheth, and I gotta say I think that was the most I have enjoyed grepo in a long time. Yes I was on the loosing end, but trying to keep a city was awesome, at least to me. I find when you get lots and lots of cities it becomes a chore to maintain them, where just a few takes a lot less time:)

DeletedUser12667

You know the world closings due to lack of active players stinks for those who are actively playing in that world. I get that, but I recall Inno dropping the number a while back and everybody happily thanking them. Now that the lower number has been meet, seems opinions have changed. So I try to look at the positive side of the situation and point it out to others, but I get neg reped.

2hwl1xv.jpg

Now as far as the neg rep I am not worried. Neg rep me all you want thats cool with me, just because I dont share others opinions and look for the good doesnt make me a bad person. Nor do I get upset over it, we are all different and have different opinions which is what makes us unique. It is the one who neg reps who has the neg outlook on life I guess. To date I have yet to neg rep anybody cause their post goes against my opinions. I will plus rep them with a note about it, and the pm's I get back are quite pleasant and I have meet some awesome people with different views.

I guess what I am trying to say here is, yes the world is closing, and yes lots will loose alot of work which stinks. But it will happen no matter what, so why not find a positive out of it and be happy? Happy is WAY better than unhappy. Well at least to me:eek:

Now this may be totally off topic, but I think the rep system promotes ill feelings. Just because someone has an opinion that is not something I agree with make them a bad person. If everybody had the same opinion, or outlook then we may as well be robots. For example, I say summer is awesome, but you are one who hates heat and prefers cold, so you neg rep me cause of that. You are now saying that your opinion is better than mine, but the fact still remains I like hot weather. So what did your neg rep prove, other than you think differently than me, which in my opinion is a good thing.

So if I am off topic, mods I apologize. But it would be nice if we all could put an extra effort into being cival to others and accepting their opinions as such. Their opinions.

And if I am neg reped again, cool I appreciate that I am not a clone of what society says is normal:)

DeletedUser

No one should EVER negative REP another forum member for politely speaking their mind openly and honestly.

Knowledge is gained by observation... and observing (ie. reading) other people's opinions on a subject is the best way to gain new insight into the topic. And that can only lead us to a better mastery of the subject matter.

Plus negative REPs are mean. :( Sort of like my mom's psycho ex-boyfriend....

Don't BE my mom's psycho ex-boyfriend.... don't be THAT guy. :rolleyes:

anyway.... to make up for it... I'll positive REP you as soon as I can Hilop... my +plus+ packs a positive wallop.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hilop again.

DeletedUser23986

even the world is not dead. I got 33k abp and 33k dbp in A SINGLE DAY. you call it dead :eek:

DeletedUser23986

NOW WHO WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER ME WHY IS 1 DAY=12 HRS?

why were grepolympia events not conducted every 12hrs then. we were given the notification of a month, and that is a real life month, but it turns out to be 14days.

Now what do you call a fraud? Maybe this.
(btw, why is this thread turning into -rep campiagn. I got one with "you are too annoying".lol, keep trying to turn me red, it doesn't matter)

DeletedUser12667

(btw, why is this thread turning into -rep campiagn. I got one with "you are too annoying".lol, keep trying to turn me red, it doesn't matter)

My apologies for turning this into a thread about rep. But if you read my post closely, it was not focusing on the -rep, but moreso the fact of trying to get everybody to find a good out of a bad situation. The world closings is crappy news for the active players in that word, yes I agree. But so is the high fuel prices for those who have to drive long distances to get to work. Life is full of news that is crappy for lots. It is something that is pretty much a guarantee of life. But what seperates the happy person from the unhappy person is the happy person looks at crappy news and finds a bit of good in it. And if I can point out a bit of good, then those who are not seeing it may have the chance to actually see it.

DeletedUser

My apologies for turning this into a thread about rep. But if you read my post closely, it was not focusing on the -rep, but moreso the fact of trying to get everybody to find a good out of a bad situation. The world closings is crappy news for the active players in that word, yes I agree. But so is the high fuel prices for those who have to drive long distances to get to work. Life is full of news that is crappy for lots. It is something that is pretty much a guarantee of life. But what seperates the happy person from the unhappy person is the happy person looks at crappy news and finds a bit of good in it. And if I can point out a bit of good, then those who are not seeing it may have the chance to actually see it.

Very intelligent post.

DeletedUser

arshark if u spent $600 on this computer game u are the dumbest person i have ever met.how would u spend that on sumthing that doesnt matter...so either ur lying or uve lost ur mind,ill let u tell us which one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.