I would like a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8790

So it has come to my attention that Kappa is now ending. And after much debate and discussion it is ending as flat as you can be, I was under the impression from numerous posts by forum moderators that there would be some kind of ending scenario and that worlds would be given X number of days to "fight it out" in the end. And Even though I pressed hard for details I was told that the particlulars of this would be announced at a later date. Instead it seems we are getting a countdown Clock? Did I miss something here? What happened to some great ending battle. Innogames has flat out lied to us. Plain and simple. I would like to request to be refunded all the gold I spent in the last year. This is false advertising. It is to bad I was not one of the smart ones who quit this game when it was clear that Innogames left veteran players out to dry. But no instead I bit their carrot of some great "end game " scenario. WOW I am a fool. SO where can I petition for a refund?

DeletedUser8790

Yeah I see that now, I must have missed your 1 month announcement. Well It has been fun, But I feel you guys have basically ignored long time players here. So I guess I will now be one of those Ex-grepolis players. That is OK, There are plenty of other games to try in the internet.

DeletedUser

Mods do what they can for us, but most often their hands are tied. If you want a refund I would start by counting down from 10 and coming up with a reasonable request. One YEAR of gold? lolz

I concede that you probably deserve some sort of compensation, but you're most likely wasting your time. Either way, blow up this forum all you want. Lord knows I did when Grepolympia was launched! At least it made me feel better to blow off some steam and hear that others agreed with my frustrations, but that's the most consolation you'll get I'm afraid.

P.S. Threatening to quit doesn't get you results. Inno would rather compensate someone with potential to give them more money in the long term than appease you with reparations after you've left the game for good.

DeletedUser

A much more reasonable request would be a refund for gold you purchased and did not spend. Along with some kind of reason why it should not be credited to your account. Being involved in a car wreck that turned you into a quadriplegic would be a good one. Or you just found out you're suffering with terminal cancer. Most players who make a splash of whining in the forums about quitting a game do so, but return. For what you spent, you already got something in return for it. Would set a very bad precedent for them to do so. "I spent 600 US on gold for my carebear city, then some meanie took it away! I want my money back!"

DeletedUser11965

Good luck bro, I bet I spend more money on gold in a month than you in a year ;)

DeletedUser11965

Ok maybe not..but during this grepolympic thing, i spent around $600-$700 on gold on 3 accounts :p

DeletedUser

I made the suggestion to merge old worlds to allow long term premium players to keep growing their existing empires... freeing up hardware and making everyone happy.

Seems its not do-able for some reason. :(

DeletedUser

Arshark is a gold spending machine! lol

I'm probably the biggest gold spender in Olympia and I don't even come close to that.

DeletedUser

I liked the idea of the merger. Question: how much gold gets spent per account on those long established worlds during end-phase? I'm thinking the income dropoff might have something to do with it.

DeletedUser11965

By the end, average $100 of you take in consideration your running all 5 prems, more if you do half troops, etc. etc.

DeletedUser

i think the matter of city placement is a pretty severe hindrance to world-merging (awesome though it may be)

DeletedUser

I just don't get that city placement limitation... I'm in Iota now... and 90%+ of all city slots are empty... even in the core oceans...

DeletedUser

If worlds were made identical (so they could slot directly above each other like layers) then it would be easier. It could be a case of merging the worlds down like layers and having a script that tells you when things are colliding, so they can be moved manually. That's the easiest way of doing it, and it's still a massive effort. Also, I don't think the worlds are identical, so that throws that idea out of the window completely.

I loved your idea Rooster, and was in full support, but I can see where the team are coming from saying that it's much too much work.

Edit ArShark, you do realize you could be investing in your future right? :p

DeletedUser

I loved your idea Rooster, and was in full support, but I can see where the team are coming from saying that it's much too much work.

Oh! You checked with them? Thanks Kanga!

That's all I wanted. :)

I'm satisfied now....

DeletedUser23986

Well, this is cheat. lambda has been shut up even though there are 300+ players left. ALSO THE COUNT DOWN IS OF 28days RATHER THAN 30 DAYS.

I think they don't know about standard units.(you know what they means ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.