I Would Love To See A Massive Reset

DeletedUser

I would absolutely love to see a massive reset on Delta and all the old worlds as they get to the end of their life span. Something like what they described in the hero-worlds would be great. Eliminate alot of the empty space and start with a new core of old players. Open the ocean up for new players to come in. If grepolis wanted to give me a Christmas present, this would be it.

"What a wonderful world it would be"
~Louis Armstrong
:)

DeletedUser

Yeah :O it would be a wonderful opportunity for new players to get stuck inside the core.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we are all too used to our city placements, changing it all up would screw the world up a lot.

DeletedUser

man there would be alot of vendettas coming into a fresh world....would be interesting though.

DeletedUser

Well I share your understanding and frustration bianh, it wouldn't be fair to all the players who've used premium on their accounts for a long time.

It's easy to reset when you have nothing to loose but I think if they reset all the old world?

Most likely a lot of people wouldn't play premium again on other would or InnoGames other games as it would give them a bad name. This what happen to Heros on myspace. and the company had a back lash.

Anyways I play another game from this InnoGames called World of Tanks and spend money there too. I think if they reset here I wouldn't ever put money into any of their games ever again. Move on to something ells.

Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser

No point in a reset. If it sucks in Delta just go to one of the other under-populated worlds that gets opened every month.

If Delta was restarted the majority of players would quit of that I am certain.

DeletedUser19756

Well I share your understanding and frustration bianh, it wouldn't be fair to all the players who've used premium on their accounts for a long time.

It's easy to reset when you have nothing to loose but I think if they reset all the old world?

Most likely a lot of people wouldn't play premium again on other would or InnoGames other games as it would give them a bad name. This what happen to Heros on myspace. and the company had a back lash.

Anyways I play another game from this InnoGames called World of Tanks and spend money there too. I think if they reset here I wouldn't ever put money into any of their games ever again. Move on to something ells.

Just my thoughts.

What if they compensated you, like give you all your money back i for one would be a lot more better off than i am now. lol

DeletedUser

i wouldn't cause of all the allies u made that are close to u and what bianh said

DeletedUser

What if they compensated you, like give you all your money back i for one would be a lot more better off than i am now. lol

Well I doubt that as they would have to give me and other's a lot of money. These games are not owned by small companies so the big companies and are out to make money. If they don't make any more money on an internet game or it's stalled and just breaking even? Then they will most likely do a promotion and then cancel the game and make a different one until they make money. That's business,

Yes we play for free but people don't realize that it's people like my self and other who make it possible for the younger players who doesn't have a job or people that are in hard times who can't afford to by a game off the shelf in a gaming store.

I here players all the time that don't buy Premium and criticize the player that does, but he needs to realize that he wouldn't be playing this game in the first place if there was not Premium.