Illuminat and Barbarian war

DeletedUser

Over the last several months there has been a lot of activity in our small part of this world.

Casting everyones mind back a while the infamous Wolf Pack declared war on ocean 35. This open declaration of war was not the success the Wolf Pack hoped for, what it did do on a positive note was make Ocean 35 a very colourful place to live. As we all know the initial phony war led to the demise of The Horsemen who folded at the prospect of conflict, from that conflict the Illuminati prospered. We held our own and even gained some cities from that alliance in the early days of the conflict. We soon found ourselves at a stalemate with Wolf Pack and could not gain more territory from them due to their size in relation to ours at the time.

During this conflict one thing concerned us a great deal. The Barbarians seemed to be moving into ocean 35 and started attacking Army of Achillies in ernest. In our opinion this was a preperation and attempt to outflank our fledgling alliance and attack us from behind with Wolf Pack assistnace. I must state we have no evidence of this, this is just from anicdotal evidence while they gained territory within our boundaries.

We have held a shared forum with the Barbarians for a prolonged period, this way we could share information and ensure we did not accidentally snipe each others CS attempts. Despite this forum and clear notice of a claim, one barbarian "accidentally" sent a LS nuke to one of our conquest attempts destroying it. We saw this as a violation of our pact with them and terminated it immediately.

I have now decided to declare war on the Barbarians effective immediately. This is based on our suspicion of an ultimate plan for our demise by them and the Wolf Pack previosly and also for the CS snipe incident that happened recently.

We stand on our battlements now and our ships are ready for war. To glory and riches.

I send this message to my Barbarian brothers in arms.

We shal fight you wherever we find you and will not quit until we are victorious. I will never forget the words a famous officer once made to me on the eve of a battle a number of years ago.

"Do not underestimate your enemy. To underestimate him is to die. He is capable and he will kill you given the chance.

Be honourable in your undertakings. And above all remember to be magnanamous in victory and gracious in defeat. God speed to you all."

We will meet you on the battlefield honourable enemy. May the best alliance win.

DeletedUser28974

Hello everybody, I'm not one of the older Barbarians but I will try to give our perspective of how this war escalated.

I don't think I was around when the WP attacked The horsemen, and illuminati began to take control of 35, b/c I always remember illuminati as the top alliance in that ocean. But I can tell you that we have never had our sights on overthrowing you guys in 35. We only started to try to build a little more of a presence in southern 35, because the few members that we had there were beginning to get nervous with how big the Army of Achilles cities were getting and in particular cartla.

After the war between us and AoA had finally broken out, we were obviously going to end up taking a few more cities in 35 then we had before, b/c that is AoA's ocean, and they would take a few in our o36. Ever since our cease fire w/ AoA we have been sure to keep our members in 35 informed that they are to expand in oceans 36 and 46 not 35.

The ''accident" of sniping one of your members CS was in fact an accident. The player at fault had failed to read the shared forum and apologized and offered to pay for the damages, and help support the snipped illuminat on his next conquest. We believe it was a bit of an overreaction to immediately end the pact and pull out of the shared forum w/out giving our player a chance to explain.:( After all, you guys did snipe at least one of our CS while we had the shared forum also.

I'm not trying to get you to end this war just giving you our side. I'm definitely glad you have declared this war, it has been a bit boring since the AoA ordeal ended:)

Happy hunting:D

DeletedUser

Happy hunting to you too. It was getting a bit boring and this will hopefully captivate us again :)

I had a good run in with you guys when I was in AoA and actuially made some good acquantances there.

We were debating a war before the snipe happened and the council wanted a good scrap. Lets all just remember its a game. After all Im allied with the barbarians on Lamia!!

DeletedUser28974

That definitely was a fun little brawl! But it was very mean of you guys to sucker us into a peace treaty w/ AoA before you, cartla, mercman etc. bailed, leaving us in a cease fire w/ a dumpy little alliance :Angry: lol

DeletedUser

That definitely was a fun little brawl! But it was very mean of you guys to sucker us into a peace treaty w/ AoA before you, cartla, mercman etc. bailed, leaving us in a cease fire w/ a dumpy little alliance :Angry: lol

Class.
But beware, it's the feisty little ones that cause the most trouble. Don't make them angry now.

DeletedUser29225

Sounds like you guys should have a decent little fight. I will enjoy watching and seeing the progress made by either side. Keep us updated.

DeletedUser

The war's over, The Barbarians merged into Illuminati...

DeletedUser29225

Congrats to illuminati. That should boost their stats nicely. Welcome to the top 5.

DeletedUser

Correct spod

It was a good fight and now we have gained some new great friends through this.

DeletedUser26629

Correct spod

It was a good fight and now we have gained some new great friends through this.

Yes you have and we as well.... I'm going to enjoy the next few months and see how much we all change and the change that takes place on our server.. Happy to be apart of it...