Illyrian Rebel

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

My troops are hidden in T.Rex1977. 54. If you want to kill them, attack there.

Special Noob Awards:

laklawa, a player who finds pleasure in simming on his own island and making promises of wiping someone out, yet no attack comes...

ayushx8x, a player who gets so annoyed at not being able to kill your troops that he resolves to using spells...

hilarious.

DeletedUser5554

What does that have to do with anything? And honestly Ayush is pretty bad offensively haha...

DeletedUser

It wasn't meant to be funny...it's also got too much attention, it was meant to annoy my enemies and not to be spread in the externals...

DeletedUser31161

you know. conquering cities commanding alliances. very happy. yesterday i got my second city in Troy. we won a war (i conquered the founder after he dissolved his alliance and joined Woksape) and now were going to war with Woksape. very happy.

DeletedUser31161

you know the idiot who is signing his reps No Comment made. i have an edge on who you are. you are a person who has a minus bar because your rep had no effect on me. i know now and i'm looking! tired of your reps! :supermad:

DeletedUser5554

Looks like you guys are desperate to respond to our attacks. PS that clock is ticking again and you have to find the right docks. :D

DeletedUser5554

They failed to get into Illyrian hell they barely even tried to clear it out!

DeletedUser29066

Pengie, where's the love, baby, where's the love

Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2012-11-14 05:02) Emperor Penguin (mrpenguin244) is attacking your support from Run Like Hell in Mirkwood (Illyrian Rebel)[/b]
[color=#0000ff]═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[b]Attacker[/b]: [b]Emperor Penguin[/b] [b]mrpenguin244[/b] [b]Myrmidons[/b]  
[color=#0000ff]─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
[b]Defender[/b]: [b]Mirkwood[/b] [b]Illyrian Rebel[/b] [b]Lacking Diplomacy[/b]  
[i]Hidden[/i]
[color=#0000ff]─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
   [img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fZ1Z2Z3Z4Z5.png[/img]   [b]Losses[/b]
        0        0        0        0        0 [b]Attacker[/b]
        0        0        0        0        0 [b]Defender[/b]
[color=#0000ff]═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter[/url] - ver. 2.1.10 created by Potusek[/font]

DeletedUser31161

it was a lazy attack. i wanted bp so i attacked a turtle. dont worry weve seen that spy report. damn thats a lot of swords and birmies

DeletedUser5554

Well everyone saw that attempt coming from miles away to be honest with you... I mean my response personally was a sarcastic "no way? didn't see this try coming at all" didn't help that nobody showed up to fight our garrison

DeletedUser

Hahahaha penguin, you attacked a turtle you say? I barely have 40 swords nowadays, what you attacked was an alliance dedicated to their allies.

PS. Don't lie trying to say you attacked to gain BP. Nobody attacks with swords and archers...well except a myrmidon...wait...you are a myrmidon, now it makes sense.

DeletedUser29066

IR, quit flappin your jaws and get all that debris cleared outta yer harbor. We want it to look presentable the next time company arrives .. :D

DeletedUser

Don't worry, seeing as hardly anyone died on our side I just set your soldiers to work on the cleaning XD