I'm Back

DeletedUser

Hey Everybody!

I'm thedemon447 some of you might remember me from gythium where i lead my alliance Noctis Venators from "rags to riches" Placing them in the 3rd place before Real life caught up to me and i had to give up the game:( giving my founder title to another and my cities to the alliance.

In this world I'm located in ocean 57 and will most likely be joining the alliance Inglorious Basterds once i get a few cities i like the oceans speed and have no interest in being a leader so i will be a power house :). I wish the best of luck to all my soon to be farms in O.57

Best Regards

Thedemon447

P.S~Anyone feel like summing up this world for me? i tried reading the forums ,but most of it only confused me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh hey Demon :eek: Well it is a bit of a 2 sided world, EOD and allies, against the Langs and allies. I havent been ingame for 2 weeks so i cant give any more info than that :p

DeletedUser

Well i still have time to find out just joined the world today. :p Maybe eventually someone could sum up this world for me!! :)

DeletedUser

Basically because there's a 30 cap this world will be rocking until WW stages.

DeletedUser

Makes sense should be fun! Sadly at the moment since i joined late i'm stuck on the rim So i'll have to work my way in. :)

DeletedUser12667

Maybe eventually someone could sum up this world for me!! :)

Well it is quite simple, there are many alliances in different oceans. Many are working together with other alliances to give themselves what they believe is an advantage(shame they think so, it actually makes them weaker lol). But anyway, players are sending out attacks attacking players, and sending colony ships at cities to conquer them. That pretty much sums it up.

DeletedUser

Well it is quite simple, there are many alliances in different oceans. Many are working together with other alliances to give themselves what they believe is an advantage(shame they think so, it actually makes them weaker lol). But anyway, players are sending out attacks attacking players, and sending colony ships at cities to conquer them. That pretty much sums it up.

although it lacked allot of potential detail you gave me the best answer so plus rep! I think ill do a News paper/top 12. Doing the research for it should give me the answer i seek along with giving other forum goers something to read and hopefully enjoy!! :)

DeletedUser12667

Makes sense should be fun! Sadly at the moment since i joined late i'm stuck on the rim So i'll have to work my way in. :)

You know if you want to be in the core, I can get a mate to send you an invite to an anchor almost dead in the center. That is if you really wanna be in the core, it is a sure fire way to get there. And if you just joined, then you wont loose much if you restart on a core anchor:)

DeletedUser

You know if you want to be in the core, I can get a mate to send you an invite to an anchor almost dead in the center. That is if you really wanna be in the core, it is a sure fire way to get there. And if you just joined, then you wont loose much if you restart on a core anchor:)

Its fine, better i'm in the core so i can grow and catch up without having the threat of being rimmed once i hit 2k points.

DeletedUser22650

ill have a bash at summing up rethy, its dead, its remaining players are all alliance jumpers every time they see an inbound, theres an intricate network of pacts all signed due to cowardice and this thread will be locked because ppl are actually posting in it, its a prime example of everything thats wrong with grepo nowadays that a speed 3 servers has died allready when its soo new :(

DeletedUser

aw Dux,
attack everyone soon someone will attack back and get crushed by your epicley awesome defenses

DeletedUser

ill have a bash at summing up rethy, its dead, its remaining players are all alliance jumpers every time they see an inbound, theres an intricate network of pacts all signed due to cowardice and this thread will be locked because ppl are actually posting in it, its a prime example of everything thats wrong with grepo nowadays that a speed 3 servers has died allready when its soo new :(

I don't think this thread will be locked! We've stayed on topic for the most part :) And i bet if you attack someone bigger then you or about the same they will attack back ! you can only have so much fun bullying smaller players :p

DeletedUser12667

Huh:eek: Attack a bigger player, have you lost your mind:eek: Last time I did that I got a message saying I was a big meanee head and my left foot was bigger than the right. I can tell you for sure that I learned my lesson:p

But isnt the goal in this game to be #1. Which means all you have to attack is smaller players:cool:

DeletedUser

Touche! But lucky for us very few people can be called #1.. Also i love attacking Bigger players for a few reasons

1) Overconfidence

2) The threats

Among other things i can't think of atm, but the best part about it is when you take a city or two form them! Their confidence gone, threats turn to pleads, and they learn to rely on their alliances support. And! of course you get a good laugh.

DeletedUser

I prefer attacking big players because morale kicks in when they retaliate :cool:

DeletedUser12667

I find myself here of late just attacking cities someone asks me to attack. You would think I would have learned my lesson in the theta world a couple yrs ago when I was asked to attack somebody, less than a week later I was down 12 cities:( But dropping those 12 cities was actually quite enjoyable:) Even though I was a noob and had only a little clue as to what I was doing. I guess that was a downfall to being in a spartan MRA, all of us were noobs who attacked with biremes and swords :cool:

DeletedUser29748

Hey my friend i started in Gythium and i dont know u :O - i was in the end a muskie controlling SW sector .

Here my langos are dying out which to be honest im happy with as since i left they dont deserve the title , they have no idea what it means so i would rather the name was gone rather than a bunch of big headed idiots carried it on !! , They already running to other alliances as loyality means nothing to these players , if i had my way they would have never been in any sort of position as was so evident of there reaction. The word "friendship" or "loyality" means very little to some which already begins ur downward slide in this game wether u see it or not !!

DeletedUser12667

Hey my friend i started in Gythium and i dont know u :O - i was in the end a muskie controlling SW sector .

Here my langos are dying out which to be honest im happy with as since i left they dont deserve the title , they have no idea what it means so i would rather the name was gone rather than a bunch of big headed idiots carried it on !! , They already running to other alliances as loyality means nothing to these players , if i had my way they would have never been in any sort of position as was so evident of there reaction. The word "friendship" or "loyality" means very little to some which already begins ur downward slide in this game wether u see it or not !!

Huh, I am finding everybody I chat with in rheth quite pleasant. Even those who attacked me and either msg'd me or responded to my msg's. But I am curious, wouldnt loyality apply to you also? I am sure you could have kept 1 city while RL took you away so you could rejoin your alliance.

But I guess I just think strangely. LOL which fits me perfectly in my alliance:D