I'm Back

DeletedUser

Hey my friend i started in Gythium and i dont know u :O - i was in the end a muskie controlling SW sector .

Here my langos are dying out which to be honest im happy with as since i left they dont deserve the title , they have no idea what it means so i would rather the name was gone rather than a bunch of big headed idiots carried it on !! , They already running to other alliances as loyality means nothing to these players , if i had my way they would have never been in any sort of position as was so evident of there reaction. The word "friendship" or "loyality" means very little to some which already begins ur downward slide in this game wether u see it or not !!

Who/where where you in gythium I was very much hated in that world. Public enemy #1 While Every other Big allaince where butt buddys i was at war with everyone. B-) (the allaince i founded there was Noctis Venators, Since i left they now look more like a mra :( )

And not to be rude or anything But "loyality" comes with good leadership (not to question your leadership never witnessed it first hand nor heard of it)

Take notes!

To run a sucessful alliance

-Need Strong leaders (decisive) Good Speakers

-Can never let your allaince see you Vulnerable /weak (Angry ,stressed, Undecisive, Depressed/lose of hope)

-Diplomatic skills (manipulation)

-Time

-Ideas

-patience

-Leaders must be able to cooperate even with the most ill mannered noobs (people person)

-Need to have your hands in every competitors(alliances) Business also goes along with diplomatic skills and manipulation

-and last but most important if your going to wage war better to do it in your enemy's back yard then yours! (Be two steps ahead of everyone)

Best regards

Thedemon447

P.S I probably missed a lot ,but i wrote this quick and i was ditracted (didn't spell check either, SO no comments about me misspelling something)

P.P.S Never blame your failures on others makes you look bad

On other note i know all of this because you know been there done that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

I was very much hated in that world. Public enemy #1

LOL so I guess you had a blast in that world;)

To run a sucessful alliance

-Diplomatic skills (manipulation)

My best trait, and was taught by the best diplomat out there. And that of coarse is Dux:). We agree on diplomatic relations as long as us attacking them is included in the agreement:p

And not to be rude or anything But "loyality" comes with good leadership

And respect, you have to be respectful of everybody. Even if they are taking your cities, or sending you hate mail:eek:

DeletedUser

ill have a bash at summing up rethy, its dead, its remaining players are all alliance jumpers every time they see an inbound, theres an intricate network of pacts all signed due to cowardice and this thread will be locked because ppl are actually posting in it, its a prime example of everything thats wrong with grepo nowadays that a speed 3 servers has died allready when its soo new :(

Ill have a bash at summing this up for you Mr. Dux

After many many months of physical therapy and rehabilitation i am now able to function some what normally and shall be returning to the game. Wondering what server/Servers you are currently playing and looking for an invite. send me a PM sir.
sorry to interrupt your thread for those that dont know ...since this post sounds a little strange... i have been recovering from 6 gun shot wounds as a man attempted to abduct an 11 year old girl and in my efforts to stop him he unloaded on me... He failed in his attempt to get the girl however and was shot dead by police

Anyway Dux contact me sir

DeletedUser

yup just realized i spelled exciting wrong but i'm to lazy to go back and fix it!