I'm Being Conquered!!

DeletedUser

Not even two days after getting my second city on a lone island with one other player. Colony ship vanishes after taking an unoccupied spot? both cities are attacked by one of the top alliances. One guy that has four cities is able to attack a noob that is just getting started? I purchased gold and had every thing activated and haven't provoked/attacked anyone other than the inactive neighbors. Now when I log in it goes straight to the first city and shows the 'favor points" but I can't use them. Second city is just, well nothing. There should be protection for new folks, that are still learning the game, from top alliances/players that have several cities and tens of thousands points. I spent 3months and some cash all to be blown away by one billy bad ***. I don't get that at all.

DeletedUser22179

Which of the top alliances was it. Also grepolis does have protection for new players (5 to 7 days depending on the world). Also are you in an alliance. If not you should have been I know that this game can be hard to start but there are ways to learn.

I as a Newbie joined the first alliance that invited me. I now know that that is a noob move but that is exactly what I was at the time (according to jarp I still am)

Should have built troops.

Exactly

Also if you are that new why spend money on this game. I never have (excluding electricity bills)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which of the top alliances was it. Also grepolis does have protection for new players (5 to 7 days depending on the world). Also are you in an alliance. If not you should have been I know that this game can be hard to start but there are ways to learn.

I as a Newbie joined the first alliance that invited me. I now know that that is a noob move but that is exactly what I was at the time (according to jarp I still am)

Exactly

Also if you are that new why spend money on this game. I never have (excluding electricity bills)

I'm pretty sure he's on the island that Elune and I were fighting over. lol. Since then, one of our members took the Elune city and both alliances have tried and failed to conquer the city next door (no thanks to that player)...

DeletedUser22179

He is on the border of 65 and 66 out of elunes way

:pro:

DeletedUser

Hey, it's Warlords Elite and now Hell Hounds. I did have troops and boats I built them as fast as I could. Then read not to build while being attacked, which is true cause i'd get 10 or so and he'd send in 100's. He is now attacking my second city so I have zero troops now and no funds to upgrade anything.

DeletedUser

it stinks to be in your situation because no one wants to take in a player who has already been claimed for conquest by a big alliance --- they're called refugees --- one good way to avoid being a refugee is to join corinth and ask the Massive Rhinoceros Army for an invite. =) Then you roll ~1 million deep.

DeletedUser

It is me - at least I am the one conquering his bigger city. Nothing personal, you built a nice city, attacked one of my players, have a weak defense, and were in an alliance that has no members within support range.

It's a wargame - people get conquered.

In your next city, take care and join an alliance that can support you... as my old warmaster used to say in Theta, "It's safer to be a weak player in a strong alliance than to be a strong player in a weak alliance."