I'm looking for an alliance near ocean 32

DeletedUser

I have a strong polis and almost have all buildings built. Uh... I have been in two previous alliances, one as the leading member and the other as the lead diplomacy officer in charge of peace negotiations and mergers.

DeletedUser

are you talking about in epsilon?? because the only spartucus maximus i found has 1,039 points, how exactly do you almost have all buildings built?

DeletedUser

All i need is the temple and marletplace. I'll prob have those in like 2 days. And this is part of the Epsilon sub-forum so yeah I'm in Epsilon. Duh!

DeletedUser

yes thats a strong city alright.il make sure i dont come across you lol:Angry:

DeletedUser

You're free to join SERBIA 2, you're in our range and you qualify on points. Be active and we will protect you.

EDIT: But it seems you've already joined Renegades 2...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol okay that makes sence. i just thought it rather odd to be in the alpha area but that explains it and I fail to see why you would use the name of a failed alliance and then tack a number too it.

You have associated yourself to a dead alliance which found no respect from a large number of players. You would have been better to make a clean name... arctivc wastes? scandinavia? Something like that similar but not the same name and therefore no grabbing of former poor rep.