I'm the Best Player Ever!

DeletedUser345

How did i not find this thread earlier, i thought it was only really annoying players like Wayne and Justin that posted here ;)

DeletedUser345

How can you be the best, if I am the best!

If you have nothing interesting to say on this thread, please say nothing at all. You are beginning to annoy me immensely

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have nothing interesting to say on this thread, please say nothing at all. You are beginning to annoy me immensely

ok achilles i will leave you alone now, have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Arguing/spamming in the thread belonging to greatest and bestest player to ever play grepolis!

You guy's are brave! Lets hope MrLeN is too busy ruling every world ever made to find out :eek:

DeletedUser

omg i agree with achilles again! :eek:

what is happening?! i agree with the unedited one :p

DeletedUser

???

Seems like a talker rather then a doer. Hmm your forum account started on June. You nearly had a month to start building but your grepolis stats shows nothing. I believe that you deleted your account due to being a farm which explains why you have no grepolis stats.

I doubt you have the patience , intelligence , strategist to become a good player.

What a stalker....

(D)

DeletedUser

I am not the best and will never be the best but can be good

DeletedUser

Good to meet you, best player ever. I'm not that good. In fact, I'm probably going to end up a farm for a lvl 200 city soon. Good day to you all.

DeletedUser

Sort of random but made me chuckle. Good luck doing that.

DeletedUser

Worried about MrLeN's absence from the forum for some time.... I did some research.....

RIP MrLeN

DeletedUser

How did this happen? ......

Today is a sad day, as we mourn the loss of MrLen. The Best Player EVER on Grepolis.

I think he got flash conquered lol ;P

DeletedUser17045

Dammit, I saw a quote on Firelord and so I went to find the post and bam, says he was banned.

False hope, everyone...false hope. :(

DeletedUser18132

I thought his ban was being unbanned last December.

DeletedUser

Hello, I just want to introduce myself. I am the best player you've ever seen in your life. I am going to smash you all across the map and rule your impoverished, sad excuse for an island with an iron fist.

Having said that, I just started playing today and I have no idea what I am doing. So, I just want to know two things:

1). How do I know what world I am in so I can post in the appropriate forum?

2). I am trying to attack some scoundrel swine bred of a village on my island. I've even managed to build two extra units (what ever the first ones you get are called), and I get a message saying I can't occupy another farming village! This makes me upset. I want to go and raise the village, and smash peasants all across the main street and everything! Why can't I? Sheeesh!

Sheesh!!

DeletedUser

It looks like I got competition for that title. We will meet in the battlefield may the best n00b win (My swordsmen nuke will kill your soldiers even if your soldiers are on defense because my swordsmen will be able to use the sword in my signature).