I'm the Best Player Ever!

DeletedUser

Hello, I just want to introduce myself. I am the best player you've ever seen in your life. I am going to smash you all across the map and rule your impoverished, sad excuse for an island with an iron fist.

Having said that, I just started playing today and I have no idea what I am doing. So, I just want to know two things:

1). How do I know what world I am in so I can post in the appropriate forum?

2). I am trying to attack some scoundrel swine bred of a village on my island. I've even managed to build two extra units (what ever the first ones you get are called), and I get a message saying I can't occupy another farming village! This makes me upset. I want to go and raise the village, and smash peasants all across the main street and everything! Why can't I? Sheeesh!

DeletedUser2795

1) Which world do you log onto?
2) It generally helps if you meet the minimum troop population requirement.

DeletedUser

Seems like a talker rather then a doer. Hmm your forum account started on June. You nearly had a month to start building but your grepolis stats shows nothing. I believe that you deleted your account due to being a farm which explains why you have no grepolis stats.

I doubt you have the patience , intelligence , strategist to become a good player.

DeletedUser

Great way to step in the door, there MrLen.Have a fun time here at Grepolis, ingame and here on the forum.

DeletedUser2795

Seems like a talker rather then a doer. Hmm your forum account started on June. You nearly had a month to start building but your grepolis stats shows nothing. I believe that you deleted your account due to being a farm which explains why you have no grepolis stats.

I doubt you have the patience , intelligence , strategist to become a good player.
but it is June still, so he could have started just a couple of days ago.

DeletedUser

I started playing this game yesterday. I played for about 30 minutes, and then I decided to come join the forum. But my tactical advancement towards taking over everyone around me was interrupted by... a job interview. I know lame; but even masterful war lords like me have to pay their internet connection. Savvy?

I've just woken up now, and I am about to get back into the game. And don't worry about my patience, intelligence or strategic ability. Very soon, there wont be a city on my screen that doesn't belong to me, and if there is one, it will be full of cowering fire lords, begging and pleading to hear the sound of their wives voice, just one last time!

Yeah, all that.. just as soon as I figure out how my impressive and masterful army works (which I still haven't). So I have to have an army of 10? Currently I have 8. I'll go build some more. My senate will be size 7 soon!

And advice for all you cowering pip-squeaks.. if you see my army, just stop, turn around, and whip those horses until the sun goes down -- if you know what's good for you!

DeletedUser

Yay, My army is larger than someone elses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SILENCE!

*slams fist on desk*

I am currently building 3 more swordsmen (yeah, I've figured out what they're called now).

I have a bar at the top of the attack screen saying 8/10.. I don't know what that means yet, but I think when I have 11 (which I will soon), I can go take my 3rd village.

If not, I'll come back here and ask.. and one of you slaves will give me answers!

DeletedUser2795

the 8/10 means you have 8 pop of troops and need 10 pop to take the FV :p

DeletedUser

SILENCE!

*slams fist on desk*

I am currently building 3 more swordsmen (yeah, I've figured out what they're called now).

I have a bar at the top of the attack screen saying 8/10.. I don't know what that means yet, but I think when I have 11 (which I will soon), I can go take my 3rd village.

If not, I'll come back here and ask.. and one of you slaves will give me answers!
Don't worry, I've been playing longer than you, so naturally I have a larger army. Actually, a hint is you need 40 pop for your 3 village.(Sigh, I need to work on my arrogance)

DeletedUser

I ain't worried until he researches conquer and says what world he's in.(Something tells me he will be a user of the legendary bireme, transport, and cs nuke!!!)

DeletedUser

I have 14 free population (I just noticed it at the top right of the screen).

Is that where the army comes from, when I build new units? ie: No free population, can't build an army?

Also, do the units require upkeep?

I notice that there's a lot of other players on my island (key word: "MY"). They have protection until the 2nd of July. So I guess we're all in a race to build the biggest army. I know one thing.. as soon as that protection is lifted, I'm going to CRUSH these unfit rivals! They will yield to me..