Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Naval Tactics

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

The time for improvement polls has once again rolled around. Be aware: READ THE RULES. You will be voting on the idea you favor the most.

Thanks to everyone who submits and discusses these improvements, hopefully they will add to making an ever expanding and well rounded game for everyone. This go around we have some especially useful ideas that we hope will make the game more enjoyable experience. These Improvements are as follows:

Please read each idea thoroughly BEFORE choosing the one you like. Also-

Read the rules! :supermad:

Improvement Poll Rules​

• This poll will be a which one you want to pass.
  • Three improvement ideas will be voted on each month, one will pass and two will not.
  • Voters may only vote once.
  • Voters should vote for which ideas they like the most.
  • All results are final.
  • In result of a tie, the three ideas will NOT be passed.

Improvement polls will be open for two weeks (14 Days).

Thank you,
Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser8396

Roughly two more days everyone! Get your voting on!

DeletedUser31385

Pretty clear who will win this one, you never know though. The other two might catch up.

DeletedUser31385

They are two separate polls, the same people did not do both polls.

DeletedUser8396

"Publish Multiple Reports Together" will be passed on to the devs. Thanks everyone :)

DeletedUser27128

Hope it is implemented soon, we sorely need it... its just painful to do each individual report :supermad:

DeletedUser

Hope it is implemented soon, we sorely need it... its just painful to do each individual report :supermad:

Passing doesn't necessarily even mean that developers will look at it. In my experience there's about a 1% chance of any idea that passes through the forum being implemented.

I've had around 6-7 of my ideas passed and yet none of them have been implemented.

DeletedUser27128

They have implemented a lot of community suggested ideas in the past. You can't expect them to implement every single one...

Though I agree, it could be more frequent, community suggested ideas every 2-3 updates would be nice.

DeletedUser

They have implemented a lot of community suggested ideas in the past. You can't expect them to implement every single one...

Though I agree, it could be more frequent, community suggested ideas every 2-3 updates would be nice.

Of course I don't, it's their game, and as a result they get to cherry pick whatever idea they believe will help. But that's what I'm concerned about, there's been a breakdown of communication between the developers and the community as a whole. None of these ideas are even being passed on anymore.

DeletedUser27128

I'm sure they are being passed on, its just that devs are hiring geniuses who come up with ideas like storing Manti nukes in inventory and instant buy :supermad:

DeletedUser

I'm sure they are being passed on, its just that devs are hiring geniuses who come up with ideas like storing Manti nukes in inventory and instant buy :supermad:

Baudin said somewhere that they weren't. I would find it for you, but it's in one of the hundreds' closed threads.

The funny thing is I actually do this for a living, in addition to dying from alcohol at uni, I'm normally that guy.

DeletedUser46838

Baudin said somewhere that they weren't. I would find it for you, but it's in one of the hundreds' closed threads.

The funny thing is I actually do this for a living, in addition to dying from alcohol at uni, I'm normally that guy.

Im pretty sure Baudin said that in an old thread. ("Oh yeah im back onto the forums after a couple days) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.