Improvements I Poll

Which of these ideas would you like to see implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please read the information in the spoilers.
Rules
  • Of all the ideas, you may only vote "Yes" for half of them. It will always be an even number and always 4 or more ideas.
  • Voting "No" for all is allowed, however those that do vote "No" on any idea i would love to know why, it can help revise the idea for if and when it is eligible for a re-vote.
  • It is not allowed at any time to vote both yes and no for a single idea.
  • All polls will be made public.
  • It is possible that all ideas could pass or fail.
Consequences
  • Those that vote "Yes" for more than half will have their votes, by that i mean them all, null and void, regardless of anything they might have to say about it.
  • Those that vote yes and no for any idea will only have the first of the 2 count, and to make sure that it is punishable "No" will always be the first of the 2 choices.
  • Those that do not care for any or all ideas can simply not vote at all, however i would suggest to vote or voice your opinion.

Lastly, we have the usual. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. Also no idea will be rejected, they will all be eligible for re-vote, but only once. All ideas can be recommended to be put to vote here in the Idea Recommendations to Vote thread, this goes for Improvements and Developments.

Improvements up for Vote

Remember the Rules!

DeletedUser

Remember you can only vote Yes for 3 ideas . . . not 4, 5, or 6.

DeletedUser

nope which ever have more for Yes will pass, the ones that have more for No will be eligible for a revote . . . it is possible that all ideas can pass or fail

DeletedUser

I voted for all of them. My votes are void now. :( I can't believe the cancelling edit one ( MY ONE) is not gonna pass. :(

DeletedUser

lol, it looks like all of these ideas might fail coz of all the dead yes votes :D

DeletedUser

yes, he's already said, those which dont pass are eligible for a re-vote once

Thrillology

Phrourach
One of them I voted yes and no for:
I still wanted to keep the BB Codes but I also want to be able to post attachments for pictures to my alliance for like war plans.

DeletedUser8362

improvements up for Vote

Message when cancelling edit - YES! I make the same mistake as the creator of this idea. I would be a very sad mango if this fails ;)

Preview button on in-game Forum posts - Not needed. You can delete your own posts if you made a mistake OR you could edit the responce to your liking.

Mark posts to delete altogether - YES! As a leader of a successful alliance all i will say is that this would save me ALOT of time to do other things (ie. farm).

BB codes I will have to pass on this one.

Have reports show seconds too YES! would just be a nice addition to it.

Maximum Building Levels - New Skins Yes?! Could be cool...

* quick question... Rules say only able to say YES to 1/2 of them, and says you are aloud 4 Yes's. So that means i can have 3 or 4? If its three I would like my next no to be the building lvl thing, as it really wouldnt benefit anything cept make things look pretty.

Peace,
mango

DeletedUser19554

dang it i voted yes for all of them :( because i liked them all then read consquences.... please don't delete my votes why do i bother asking LOL

DeletedUser

although there are some good ideas here, i think more people would remain interested in their worlds if ghost towns disappeared after say 2 days, the island sank if nobody else was on it and the surrounding islands moved closer to fill in the gap or the speed of the world gradually increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.