Improvements I Poll

Which of these ideas would you like to see implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

although there are some good ideas here, i think more people would remain interested in their worlds if ghost towns disappeared after say 2 days, the island sank if nobody else was on it and the surrounding islands moved closer to fill in the gap or the speed of the world gradually increased.
you think inno should introduce plate tectonics to grepolis!? :D

it would be interesting, that's for sure

DeletedUser

no offence, but I'd rather see the developers' time go towards developing actual game improvements/updates for Grepolis, rather than see them having to add tiny little things that will only affect 0.1% of the ingame players.

For that reason I selected NO for all. I expected some good ideas along the lines of "New troop", "New building", "New feature", not ones like "Forum preview button"...

/facepalm

DeletedUser

no offence, but I'd rather see the developers' time go towards developing actual game improvements/updates for Grepolis, rather than see them having to add tiny little things that will only affect 0.1% of the ingame players.

For that reason I selected NO for all. I expected some good ideas along the lines of "New troop", "New building", "New feature", not ones like "Forum preview button"...

/facepalm

the whole point of improvements is to make things convenient for players . . . developments are wat you think the devs should spend their time on . . .

however improvements are wat make gameplay easier. the "Forum Preview button" would save a player from having to either keep editing their post or having them preview it as a message then posting it. some helpful improvements got lost on the update to 2.0 like the divine powers count down clock telling u exactly how much time u need to wait to attain the favor needed for a selected spell.

u may feel that the devs "waste" their time on improvements but in all reality improvements happen wat ? once a month . . . developments happened how many times ? maybe twice ?

DeletedUser

the whole point of improvements is to make things convenient for players . . . developments are wat you think the devs should spend their time on . . .

however improvements are wat make gameplay easier. the "Forum Preview button" would save a player from having to either keep editing their post or having them preview it as a message then posting it. some helpful improvements got lost on the update to 2.0 like the divine powers count down clock telling u exactly how much time u need to wait to attain the favor needed for a selected spell.

u may feel that the devs "waste" their time on improvements but in all reality improvements happen wat ? once a month . . . developments happened how many times ? maybe twice ?

Improvements make the gameplay easier, but developments make the game better overall.

I'm probably not the only one who would like some new features in Grepolis rather than an improvement. Innogames probably doesn't have that many devs who work on this game, instead of them wasting time improving the gameplay for the minority they should be improving the game as a whole, so I think even they would rather be working on new features and updates than adding/changing something that was in 1.26 but not in 2.0.

DeletedUser345

I don' understand why people vote against something that has no drawbacks but only makes something more convenient for the players? Its crazy and the pass amrk needed is way to high too few things ever get passed.

DeletedUser

One issue i just noticed with all of these polls is the following:

There are essentially loads of polls within this one big poll- there were 60 people who voted over all but only 47 voted for the 'New Skins' idea. Why are those percentages being worked out based on the 60 voters who voted over all and not the 47 who actually voted yes or no for that option.

each different yes/no 's percentage should add up to 100% no?
So on the new skins idea the actual percentages are No: 28% and Yes: 72%.

Why are the 13 people who didn't vote being factored into the equation?

DeletedUser

major fail -_-

2 new polls made . . . this is closed and results are voided.

Status
Not open for further replies.