Improvements XI

Which of these should NOT be implemented?

• Support Recall From Specific City

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Inbox Search Bar

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Founder/Moderation Activity Log

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

There are limits to that though.

Please try to make up your own mind, whichever you like the least, vote for it

DeletedUser32020

Founder/Moderation Activity Log will only be used by the leader but Inbox Search Bar can be used by everyone
i voted for the 2nd

DeletedUser

Founder/Moderation Activity Log will only be used by the leader but Inbox Search Bar can be used by everyone
i voted for the 2nd

i hope u understand that if u clicked the circle for the 2nd one, than ur voting for it to NOT be implemented . . . i hope everyone is reading the rules to the poll before they are voting for the improvement polls smh

DeletedUser19042

Oh damn. I didn't see that. :(
I voted on the wrong one then. :( :(
You accidentally can't take away my vote can you?

DeletedUser

Nope. All votes are final.

I didn't put the rules there to look pretty .. :p

DeletedUser

Oh damn. I didn't see that. :(
I voted on the wrong one then. :( :(
You accidentally can't take away my vote can you?

i could, but i choose not to :p . . . the rules should have been read, and if i went and changed your vote, than i would have to change ishabh's vote cuz it sounds like he did wat i think he did, then i would have to do it for the other people that also did it (think)

and on top of that, i will spark a feud about corruption of the poll and blah blah . . . so im sorry but if u voted for the wrong thing, its going to have to stay that way :( . . . just remember next time to read the rules before voting

DeletedUser19042

i could, but i choose not to :p . . . the rules should have been read, and if i went and changed your vote, than i would have to change ishabh's vote cuz it sounds like he did wat i think he did, then i would have to do it for the other people that also did it (think)

and on top of that, i will spark a feud about corruption of the poll and blah blah . . . so im sorry but if u voted for the wrong thing, its going to have to stay that way :( . . . just remember next time to read the rules before voting

lol. No worries. :p

DeletedUser

Tbh guys, we have had this system for years no? :D

You're going to have to get used to it at some point!

DeletedUser30490

Thank god you guys are getting some sense ;)
but still.........Forum moddy thing is good sooo..........STOP voting NO for it ;)

DeletedUser

Please, for the love of God implement an inbox search tool!!!

Alliance leaders and diplomats have so much mail to sort through, and the ability to search my inbox would save SO MUCH time!

DeletedUser30490

No NO No :p
you will get a second chance in the inbox get the foru,.moddy thingy implemented :p

DeletedUser

The log would NOT JUST be limited to Alliance founders!!! This is to show a log of Alliance Forum activity!! It could be turned on for any alliance member by the founder! Guys, this would be the most useful thing out of them ALL, so please don't vote no for it! You can easily set up a coding system to use in a message title to more easily sort through mail- a search box is useless by comparison.

Think long-term here!

If you want a feature that would make alliances run more smoothly with less people causing trouble in them, or an easier way to gauge your alliance posting if you've set a quota for your members, then THIS is what you need! PLEASE check out the post detailing how the log would actually work before voting! It seems like a long post, but it's very to the point.

THANK YOU!!! :D

PS: And thanks so much to you as well, Druvi, for supporting this idea!! Sorry I'm late to the party- RL work has had me tied up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I voted for Support Recall, I have an idalic memory (or so I like to say :p) so this wouldn't be as useful to me personally as the other two. And I gotta so I love the
foru,.moddy thingy
! :p

DeletedUser

no it isn't

Where's that Volunteer spirit? Don't you take Pride in your alliance? Where's your love of Big Ideas? How many Big Orange references can I make in one post? (actually, just four for now.)

Really, though- I feel that the log is something that once it's implemented you'll have no idea how you ever could have done without it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.