In Game '300' scenario

DeletedUser

As many of you know Pergamum have been attacking Legions of Achilles East for a short while now. With just 35 members we have taken polis away from an alliance with around 200 members and suffered 0 losses.

After casting bolts towards our polis and blasting us on forums calling us 'hackers' Honir has now decided to step in:

Honir said:
Hi Romel,

I regret that it has come to to the point where you had to leave our alliance just to enjoy the game. If I had spent more time talking to you about our goals and helping you with the challenges that Pergamum's attacks presented, it might not have come to this.

My appreciation of your character came from the messages that Gardenbuff told me of. I still feel that you are a man of integrity and I feel the pain of neglect from the difficulties that you faced immediately after joining our alliance.

I do not speak this as an olive branch and in fact, I am very angry at the difficulties Pergamum has caused us and the arrogance stated on the Grepolis Forums. We have secured ourselves in our oceans in Middle Legions and I can lead our actives into Ocean 56 and across to remedy our Eastern Legion. Our diplomatic relations do have a memory of loss, yourself included.

That said, if Pergamum is willing to never attack our Legions again, I would rather focus on our continued domination of our territory. Otherwise, we are coming.

Statefully,

Honir
Commander, Legions of Achilles Mid

So... Does this mean Legions of Achilles West and Legions of Achilles Mid are trying to join the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Members

So that takes the total to (let me get my calculator out ;) )

35 Pergamum members VS 973 Legions of Achilles members..

Thats a ratio of:

1 pergamum to every 27.8 Legion of Achilles members

I think Legions of Achilles members should change their name to the Persian Empire

DeletedUser

Your use of Romel by posting my message to him disgusts me. I have neither called for bolts nor called you 'hackers', but I will set up a post to blast your cities now. Since you seem to want that.

I'm glad that you are able to do the math because I am moving Middle Legion in your direction. Though it may not be as overwhelming as those numbers, the simple math should prove difficult for you.

DeletedUser

uhm, as much as I love Pergamum, I'm going to be pedantic. The Persian Empire was both vast and well trained. Legion of Achilles East/Middle/West, whatever, is just vast.

But keep up the good work Pergamum and kill em > : )

DeletedUser

Your use of Romel by posting my message to him disgusts me. I have neither called for bolts nor called you 'hackers', but I will set up a post to blast your cities now. Since you seem to want that.

I'm glad that you are able to do the math because I am moving Middle Legion in your direction. Though it may not be as overwhelming as those numbers, the simple math should prove difficult for you.

Honir, i never said YOU directly called us hackers however those in LoA-East did.... Also those in LoA-east have also bolted us and made it clear other LoA alliances wil join in :)

Face it, people are unhappy with your alliance hence why they left and joined someone else.

DeletedUser

Did you go to sleep on me? Is this a good time?

I'll be back

DeletedUser

Honir gives me the Creeps..... Does he drive a van with tinted windows, wear aviator Glasses, and have a dodgy beard?? I wouldn't want him to follow me down a dark ally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fenris said:
uhm, as much as I love Pergamum, I'm going to be pedantic. The Persian Empire was both vast and well trained. Legion of Achilles East/Middle/West, whatever, is just vast.
If u are speaking in terms of the movie 300 then this is incorrect. In the movie the army is mostly composed of slaves and thus not well trained. That is excluding some of the more well developed portions of the army(The Immortals in the movie)

DeletedUser

Honir stay out of my ocean lol 56 is mine... that said there are plenty of inactives, smaller alliances and anchor spots you can have.... or feel free to gobble up the huns if your game enough... leave my winged children alone lol

DeletedUser

Sadly, we are not going to be able to fight this one out. The 48hr limit on colony ships makes it too difficult for Middle Legions to reach Pergamum. Maybe later.

DeletedUser

Sadly, we are not going to be able to fight this one out. The 48hr limit on colony ships makes it too difficult for Middle Legions to reach Pergamum. Maybe later.

How long has it taken you to realise this ?? ;/

Well atleast you got there in the end :)

DeletedUser

ScarSymmetry you are as arrogant as most of the guys from Pergamum so I will speak the same way - to be on the same level.

I did mention word 'hacker' however I have never accused you of doing that. I even spent extra 5 minutes to explain that in my second post so people who cant understand what is written (functional illiteracy) as you could get it.

Or you dont get it or you just like to manipulate with peaces of information you collect.

PS reading your posts (people from Pergamum) makes me proud to be a member of 'noobs hordes' called MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have been sent this message by three different people now. :p

Gardenbuff said:
Gardenbuff has written the following:
To All The Members, of All The Legions of Achilles

The time has come and current events dictate that the legions of Achilles must now change from an economic, mutual support , protection based alliance, to a military based war machine. We will use the cities of all, to produce the troops and ships needed to secure the future of ourselves and our friends against those that oppose us. This means change, and it will happen now.

We have been called a vast and untrained Mass Recruiting Alliance. We have recruited the most active beginning players on the islands in our oceans, wich brings us to be the largest alliance by space, 2nd in points. Still we have no respect. Therefore, we will now gain the respect we deserve, and our place as a military power. I want to state here and now, to our friends, they will remain our friends, and will continue to enjoy the peace and security that we have shared. in the past and the future.

The younger cities in our southern oceans will be allowed to grow and become strong, as the older establish cities have had time You will be expected to be more aggressive in farming at earlier stages, producing troops and ships that will be used in support operations. We will continue to recruit and grow with our younger cities as we have in the past, making sure no one gets in through the back door. Everyone will have a role.

Our established cities will be tasked with getting their academy to level 28 so they can conquer cities, build troops/ships to fight, and defend if attacked. At the same time, they will use those troops to clear out cities for farming and building battle points for conquering. If you do not fight, and want to play sim city, you will become alliance farms voluntarily or by force. You have enjoyed the protection of the alliance, to insure that protection in the future, we must all pay a price. Fight, or provide the resources to those that do, so none of our members get colonized. If your battle points are not up to par, you will be asked to fill your warehouses with resources, and send them to cities that are close to our battle lines to build troops and ships. All cities will farm, but those that do not fight will share their resources, build their mines, timber, quarries , temples to high levels to support members in areas who are fighting.. If you refuse to fight or share your resources you will be farmed by force. If you leave the alliance, we will still farm you, colonize you and take you out of the game.

This is a game of war, and during real life wars, people of those nations made sacrifices, sending their dads and sons to fight, moms and daughters to factories to build guns, ships and ammunition, it will be no different here. Fight or support the war effort. If you don’t, we will use your resources, even if we have to eat our own, as instructed by natural selection. Only the strong survive. The Legions of Achilles, and those that support us, WILL STAND.

Gardenbuff, founder of the Legions of Achilles

I would like to draw your attention to the paragraph highlighted in bold.... Did someone say that the persian empire was made of slaves with only a few powerful units.... Is it just me or does it seem like LoA are now FORCING members to fight.... AKA slaves.

Hehe

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does it seem like LoA are now FORCING members to fight.... AKA slaves.

Hehe

Actually it sounds more like they're turning their own friends into farms. uhm... Mmmyeah.. That's gotta be good for unity.

DeletedUser

Have you only just realized that this a war game? And nice work turning your alliance members into a farms I bet they will love that!!