Intermediate In need of a forum logo

• Thread starter DeletedUser20429
  • Start date

DeletedUser20429

Hey guys well I guess the title says all. I need an image no bigger than 200X800 to use as my forum logo. Anyone want to have a go? The theme is computers. So try and get a bit of BIOS and a bit of this and that. Anything involving PC's and I am happy! :D You guys did well with the admin and moderator images but here is the real challenge.

DeletedUser

I gave it a try,just make it centered and this will look nice

lukeconelltech.png

well here is the version 2 as I think in version 1 a big dot over text is distracting the attention from the focal

lukeconelltech2.png

Ah I made version 3 too

lukeconelltech3.png

Use whichever you like but don't forget to rep and credit :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

Uh please remember this is a LOGO and should not have my name on it! It should have Computer Forums on it.

DeletedUser

Sorry I cannot redo for some days as my grandma died yesterday and I won't be around here
hopefully someone else will do it

DeletedUser20429

Okay. Sorry to hear about your grandma. Would've been horrible to lose her. I know what it's like to lose a family member. Very Sad period of life. :(

DeletedUser

Hi, In response to your request, I have made this...:eek:

Request001.png

If you enter the name, might look like this...

Request001withtext.png

DeletedUser20429

Uh please remember this is a LOGO and should not have my name on it! It should have Computer Forums on it.

UGH!! Do I need to emphasize this any more! PLEASE PUT COMPUTER FORUMS! NOT BIOS NOT ANYTHING BUT COMPUTER FORUMS!!!! Thank you! Please try and do this. Sorry to get a little annoyed but everyone is ignoring the request!