In the meantime: WAR!

DeletedUser

dear god, The Forgotten Legion lol. U guys might not know this, but there are other alliances besides the big 12 :l . Man, quick to attack much? But anyway, DAoD= annoying, and I'm happy some one has noticed this.

DeletedUser6950

smerkle, were you suggesting that we have an alliance with DAoD? Now that would be confusing and a wee bit funny.

DeletedUser

We were never formally an ex xmortis players and for the war our war would have done just fine against The Forgotten Legion but then SES jumped in so if you ask me TFL are the cry babies.This is our first actual war against an alliance that was bigger then us.If you look all of our cities were taken from SES

DeletedUser

Firstly, most of what your saying dosn't make a remote bit of sense. Secondly, of course most of your cities have been taken by SES! Your alliance is based o58, your no where close to us, yet you found it appropriate to declare war? You just have a few cities in our oceans. We've just been keeping clear what is ours, after you felt the need to attack us.

But I'll stop talking, im not a representative of my whole alliance, and I don't like sounding like a jerk. Good luck on the wars :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We were never formally an ex xmortis players and for the war our war would have done just fine against The Forgotten Legion but then SES jumped in so if you ask me TFL are the cry babies.This is our first actual war against an alliance that was bigger then us.If you look all of our cities were taken from SES

it appears you dont know much about the history of ur alliance ask extra terrestial ambassador he got mad at me when i told him how todo things the list of people i msged to help save his butt he took that list and recruited to make the alliance which u are in reason which is why i can safly say ur 058 based they are people who failed to work together and when i told extra terrestial ambassador how to play he got mad so yes you formally were Xmortis not you exactly but ur founds are and guess what they sucked before they will suck after and ask ur founder he still mad at me

id be involved myself in this war first with you guys if we wernt so far away :(

DeletedUser6950

Sorry Sativa but from TFL's point of view it's really not a war. You sent a few 50+hour attacks at us so we cleaned out the 6 cities that were in oceans 75/85. I don't even think SES are at war with you just ThaUnit and maybe a couple of others. Sorry to disappoint.

Oh and the reason most of your cities have been taken by SES is because a lot of your cities are in O65. Why you would think we would want to start going into SES's ocean I don't know. Quite happy in the rim, thanks.

DeletedUser6950

Sativa

Sativa, what were you saying about us not conquering?

DeletedUser

Apologies for the double post.

I advise that the SES has grown tired of taking cities from the Divine Angels of Death and accordingly has agreed to a cease fire.

The SES would like to thank all DAOD members who gave up their cities for the greater good of the SES. Rest assured we will keep these cities safe.

DeletedUser

sorry lord sativa ur right but the ex xmortis that joined u are cry babies non the less

DeletedUser

Ok well first off thank you ThaUnit for the cease of fire.Yes i no it was not smart on my part to cause this war when I didnt know how far we were to support any of my members.
Also I did not even know that they were apart of Xmortis I just had their alliance merge into mine.Also he never told me about him being with you guys.
I hope that just because he was labeled that.It will not affect the rest of us in our alliance

DeletedUser

Also I did not even know that they were apart of Xmortis I just had their alliance merge into mine.Also he never told me about him being with you guys.
I hope that just because he was labeled that.It will not affect the rest of us in our alliance

He ended up arguing with some members (including magical1ne) because he came in the forum demanding help. His town was already under siege and only had so many hours left when he notified us. The people that were there at the time couldn't reach him before the siege ended, so he freaked out, some people reacted to it and he decided he was leaving. The End.

I wouldn't think it would cause any issues :)

DeletedUser

if they dont get told how else are they going to learn
not my fault they dont appreciate being told how to play

DeletedUser

I know I try to find out everything I can as i go on the game