Incantation Circle 2018 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Starting October 11th the Halloween event will begin. Feel free to post any questions or feedback you might have in this thread.

DeletedUser54610

Just another event to waste your money

#ItsNotWorthIt #JustAGame

DeletedUser49104

@Baudin Toolan Are recipes unique to players in one world only? Would the recipes i get in en110 be the same for me in en108 for example? or would that be randomised too? only asking because if i bought a recipe in one i shouldn't have to buy it in another too

(you all know which i'm buying ;) lol)

DeletedUser41656

@Baudin Toolan Are recipes unique to players in one world only? Would the recipes i get in en110 be the same for me in en108 for example? or would that be randomised too? only asking because if i bought a recipe in one i shouldn't have to buy it in another too

(you all know which i'm buying ;) lol)
I can answer you this one.

Its player AND world unique.

So basically need to find recepies for each world.

DeletedUser49104

Well that's a p**s take if true! i can understand the want and need to stop massive recipe books being shared but you shouldn't have to buy a recipe or find it in each and every world played... All about the
skrzynia.gif
inno

DeletedUser41656

Well that's a p**s take if true! i can understand the want and need to stop massive recipe books being shared but you shouldn't have to buy a recipe or find it in each and every world played... All about the
skrzynia.gif
inno
I agree. In Helio i have different receipe for heightened sense as in Kastoria. So im 100% sure, as i have checked.

DeletedUser39822

No double up token to the inventory day this year for the event? Players do plan for it when the event starts. Sometimes you do it sometimes you don't......consistency or event transparency at the very least is a good business practice.

Last edited by a moderator: