Inclinata Resurgit - Tanya Dawson

DeletedUser

Inclinata Resurgit

'when pressed down, it raises itself again'

We are Inclinata Resurgit. Honor, loyalty, determination. We will support each other defensively and offensively at all times. No one will be left behind. We will speak with one voice but we all sit at a round table. The alliance is here to benefit all of the members. The Alliance will prosper by everyone helping each other. Expect from yourself what you expect from others. You must want to be here in order to stay, so choose wisely, when you decide to join. As has been said before....this is a war game not the Sims or even Civ4. We are excepting applications now and will accept mergers from other Alliances. We will not merge into another alliance....ever. Please mail Menthe, Screenbg, Pdwash or Tannya to apply.

Tanya

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have removed the inappropriate posts and those responsible have been punished, keep this as it is meant to be. A recruitment thread. If I see any more of the childish, sexist and despicable nonsense that I just saw, I will be asking a Titan to impose an instant ban

DeletedUser

One suggestion, you may want to put what ocean your in (you don't want to do more then 1 to begin with) and the alliance cap.

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone

For some of you, your BP has ended and you are considering your options. For others it is a day away and your city may not be as ready as you want. We feel that we can meet your expectations. Alliances should be in place to help their members not the other way around. We offer intelligent play and a safe harbor from enemies.We can help plan and coordinate your attacks so you meet with success. We want to develop the habit of winning in our members. Through confidence and determination we will prevail. Please consider us, as you weigh your options and when you do choose....we shall be there.

Tanya

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone

Due to trying to remain a top Alliance we are increasing our minimum point level to apply. You must now have 500 points and be active at least 2 times per week. These levels will increase as we get more into the game. So far in 5 days we have 40 successful players. Thank you all and good luck in the game.

Tanya

DeletedUser

Hi Tannya,
Thanks for your ingame invite but I have been invited and accepted an invite from another alliance.
I hope you do well with your Alliance.
Best Regards