Inactive Topic Incoming Trade Notification

odysseus2001

Phrourach
Proposal:
When someone sends you resources you get a notification.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Briefly and I believe not.

Reason:
If you have lots of cities then you don't want to spend all your time flipping through your cities incase someone sends you resources, overflowing your warehouses and wasting resources.

Details:
When somebody sends you resources a notification will pop us saying, where from, where to, and arrival time. It is pretty much the same as the incoming support or attack icons, except it is for trade.

Visual Aids:
Nope

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
It shouldn't affect anything else.

Summary:
You get a notification when someone sends you resources.

DeletedUser38224

I had assumed that this was there, but Since It isn't i'm in favor of it. +rep.

DeletedUser

So basically a "Trade Overview" just like the command overview where you can see all the incomings and outgoings in the same page?

If thats the case then yes definitely would love that!

Would they have it as a premium though the same as the command overview?

+1 from me :)

DeletedUser

this already is a premium feature (the command window thing)
but i would like a notification when the trade is sent, as well as when i recieve it

DeletedUser

I like this if you can disable it for battle, would not want 500+ trade notifications when looking for attacks.

1. Yes I like this.

2. Would be useful if it can be disabled in settings with check mark.

odysseus2001

Phrourach
When someone sends you resources (and possibly vice versa) a incoming trade notification will pop up. Though instead of swords, like the incoming attack notification there are pictures of resources. Replying to Kinglurker, yes you would be able to turn it off in setting if you don't find it useful.