Incubi Vs EtD War Stats

DeletedUser

Okay, i just heard this war is true.Im going to update this from conquests on grepostats.This will be similar to the DH thread, in the beta forums.

I'm starting all stats from today, and ill need help keeping these correct.

Side A

Enter the Dragon

Gains: 1

Losses: 9

Morning Glory

Gains: 0

Losses: 2

Aetolian League

Gains: 5

Losses: 0

Side B

Incubi

Gains: 7

Losses: 6

The Ecstasy Escapades

Gains: 4

Losses: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Apparently ETDs gonna get help from MG and AL, as they are a trio pacted alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Read there profile yet? xP, War ETD, you war all 3.

DeletedUser

(yawn)

so far it seems MG fights most of ETD's battles. This should be 3 v 2 though.

Incubi has a friend.

DeletedUser

More than likely. They have a pact. TEE is a respectable alliance. Sounds as though Zolen wanted to be mysterious though, so maybe its not as obvious as that.

DeletedUser

There is not that many of the big alliances to pick from to get help from. So being mysterious will leave very little other alliances to pick from.. That is unless they are going to rally the farms lol... But what dose it matter.. There is no good players in ETD so they only have MG and AL to deal with right?

DeletedUser

We shall see how our "too small" team performs :)

might have to cut some fools.

DeletedUser

This will be interesting.If i can get the teams confirmed, ill add them both on the scoreboard.

DeletedUser

Incubi you alone are going to be in a lot of trouble. Yes you might have little numbers and very experience players, but at the end of the day you can only hold so many troops and ships in a city alone. ;)

pgalland25

Strategos
Incubi you alone are going to be in a lot of trouble. Yes you might have little numbers and very experience players, but at the end of the day you can only hold so many troops and ships in a city alone. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about incubi.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry too much about incubi.

pgalland25 I agree..incubi will be fine

besides the one who said we should be worried is some 4 city noob from AL or something..I'd be more worried about him..silly landris

DeletedUser

pgalland25 I agree..incubi will be fine

besides the one who said we should be worried is some 4 city noob from AL or something..I'd be more worried about him..silly landris

I'm not sure if you realize, but no noob! ;) try to take a city and see how far you get. I have just been really busy due to real life issues. Also, your alliance will most get 5 cities. Your alliance is trying to take one at the moment and now has well over 80 attacks on it in less then 2 and half hours. It's on time that will kill you. Your cities can only hold so much population and can't rebuild that fast even if your farm. I'm not here to fight on the external forums let's take it to the game. You will lose just wait and see.

DeletedUser12324

So far ive respected Incubi and think that they are very good players but me thinks they have bitten off more than they can chew with this one, i just wonder who AC will try and take their anger out on....

DeletedUser

I'm not here to fight on the forums either..I'd be glad to take it in game..I'll have to look you up a bit more thought.. You're probably far away from me from what little I remember..

noob or not you have 4 cities..busy or not I can hold more population than you can :p

I guess we'll see how much "population we can hold" This war will not be won over one siege lol

DeletedUser

I'm not here to fight on the forums either..I'd be glad to take it in game..I'll have to look you up a bit more thought.. You're probably far away from me from what little I remember..

noob or not you have 4 cities..busy or not I can hold more population than you can :p

I guess we'll see how much "population we can hold" This war will not be won over one siege lol

I'm not sure were you get your facts from? I gave it to you once and it's a big deal, but I have 5 cities either get it right or don't say it. Like I said before attack me and see if you get my city I'm waiting for you. Until then we will see who wins and who dies.