Incubi

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me why EVERYONE thinks incubi are the best alliance in Pi???

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me why EVERYONE thinks incubi are the best alliance in Pi???

ifioffend.jpg

DeletedUser

well because statistically, they are. That is, I'm pretty sure they are. I thorough comparison with TEE would be in order to determine which is the best and I am too lazy to do it. And there is a huge difference between liking an alliance and respecting an alliance. Incubi deserves respect if nothing else.

DeletedUser12324

Incubi if they had the numbers of TEE or AL would be number one in the rankings. They've held the 2 southern core oceans for months now and now push north, east and west.

Timing is impeccable, Unikornis landed 1.5k birs and 3000 troops within 5seconds of his CS landing on the last city he took from me, not to mention he only left about an 8 second gap between his last attack and his CS landing making it near impossible for me to snipe...

If your looking for some of the best agressive players ingame then you'll find them in Incubi.

DeletedUser

Come on masonbhoy incubi is easily the best alliance on the server. I am in tee and i will say that incubi is a better alliance without a doubt there average says it all

DeletedUser

Well i had 30m free, so i just wanted to say why INCUBI is the best alliance in this server!

Commun knowledge that Incubi is fighting almost everyone around, with AL,VVV and their friends GIE on top!

So this 3 Alliances are supporting eachother,attacking and defending as 1!

AL - 44 Players, 881 cities
GIE - 89 Players, 665 cities
VVV - 16 Players, 214 cities

Total - 149 Players and 1760 cities!

Incubi as 20 players max they had was 26! and 710 cities!

Stats up till now are :

Incubi lost to all 3 a TOTAL of - 53 cities

Now our "friends" against us :

VVV - 70
GIE - 13
AL - 79

TOTAL - 162
Difference - 109

In the past 3 days, VVV lost 7 cities didn´t conquer any!GIE broke even 0-0, and AL lost 8 cities and conquered 0!

So continue saying all the lies you want that INCUBI this, or INCUBI that, we are simply better!

So, now its time for you guys to say, oh Incubi do this, or that they were all inactives, or they were far, or their momma is sick, or i was sleeping!
Don´t forget that the same stuff applies to both sides!

PS. It should exist a damn war stats tool like we have on Tribalwars!, doing the math here is not cool and its a loss of time!

Have fun peeps!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

Well i had 30m free, so i just wanted to say why INCUBI is the best alliance in this game!

PS. It should exist a damn war stats tool like we have on Tribalwars!

I saw this thread, a guy from incubi was bragging in the premades section, I saw this thread so thought I'd have a look.

Anyway a couple of things.

I will do the second comment first, as it will help you later. Don't suppose you've ever heard of Grepostats?

Ok, next, best alliance in this world but best alliance in the game, that is blatantly untrue :p.

Ok, to prove this I am going to compare INCUBI with Project Venom, who are one of the best alliances (not the best).

Ok, lets start with world times:

Xi has been open 7 months (today I think), for the purposes of making things easy we will say pi has been open 9 days less than it has been

So we will treat both as Speed1 worlds and multiply:

Xi: 7 months x2=14 months

Pi: 5 months x3.14=15.7 months

So Pi has by this working been open a month and a half later yet PV has 9 million points more. Sure Incubis average is 70K higher, but it has 20 members and Pi has been open longer (in terms of speed).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, PV has 1000 more conquest movements under its belt. However you may say, but Pi's troop speed is not as fast as world speed but:

Xi: 7x1=7 months
Pi: 5x1.57=7.85 months

Now, you might say that PV has more losses so it brought up their conquest movement.

However:
PV losses=66

INCUBI losses=74

Yes, thats right, INCUBI has over 1000 less conquests and more losses.

Now, you will probably say but INCUBI has more people attacking it but wrong again.

I know for a fact that 9 of the top 11 alliances have marked PV as red (11 not 12 because PV is there so it would make less sense)

Now, I decided to take the liberty of joining pi to see ocean control:

INCUBI is top in:

Ocean 55

PV is top in:

Oceans 55, 44, 45, 54

So, your probably now thinking well PV are just conquest and point whores, INCUBI will own in ABP.

However

INCUBI: 3,213,750 points ABP
PV: 8,602,614 points ABP

Oh dear.

Well, I think I've proved my point. PV is better in pretty much every single statistic than INCUBI, despite Pi being open in terms of speed longer than xi.

Hope you enjoyed this (this took a while btw :() and learnt something :p

DeletedUser

changed!Meant server!

Sorry, i do not care about other servers, and don´t have time to read or check them out...

Good luck there anyways!

DeletedUser

losses from inactives being eatten up means nothing. losses from active players is what means something and incubi has next to nothing lost from an active member. and ofc your abp would be higher with more member. average it out per member and im sure it wont look like that.

DeletedUser15240

indeed, your average is 15K higher, but you have an extra 1 and a half months of life on us so that would be expected ;)

well, if you've got inactives its up to you to kick them or eat them up yourself ;)

DeletedUser

That is easy when you have 60 players...But when you have less than 20, its a different thing!

You can´t compare worlds sorry!

We are the best in this server,that is it!The rest doesn´t matter!

DeletedUser

curly123,

so balls slipped up and said we were best in game..ooops:)

but dont even try to compare PV and incubi, every server is different. different competition levels, different alliance interactions, the list goes on and on.

I was briefly in PV until I deleted that world due to lack of playtime....PV is a good alliance, im not denying that..but you guys also had/ and probably still have (im too lazy to look) more people than our 20..also I seem to remember PV and confederate states walking all over their enemies..none putting up much resistance..so yeah maybe your fighting 11 alliances or w.e i dont care....but are they any good?

DeletedUser

You can never compare apples to apples server to server, its not even worth arguing about...its like arguing who is the best quarterback of all time.

DeletedUser

my 2cents:

I think PV should join PI. If they all go in one direction - say north east - they will have plenty time to grow.

They can take out TGEI and by the time Incubi reaches them - they will virtually be the same size as each other...

Real Players vs Real Players...

I'm sure Incubi wouldn't object to this...

DeletedUser12324

Like Incubi objecting can stop someone from joining lol.

So eguthrie one minute apparently Incubi has noone worth fighting the next minute PV had no resistance? You can't use that excuse for PV but not Incubi you guys need to decide whether you've come across resistance or not.

Personally i would say at the start you guys took a beating as you were taking on AC with what 12 of you? After that came ETD and MG both fell to pieces without much effort (at all).

Then came AL, you guys are winning but i think it is far from over. AL has been plagued recently by players on VM whether that's Incubi's pressure or RL issues who knows anyone can make up an excuse.

I don't think Incubi will ever expand much further tbh, holding onto 2 core oceans is no easy feat and that deserves respect especially for such a small alliance however due to some of your attitudes and the fact that if you guys don't take in new players and old ones occasionally leave then anything could happen.

Not only this but who knows maybe TEE will change sides one day or even disband then you would have noone protecting your south or SE/SW.

You are the best on the server for now but i wouldn't ever get too comfortable in this game, too much can change in just minutes.

DeletedUser

ummmm ocean expansion is all there will be left to do o_0

I can foresee them taking in a few more players - but I don't think they would get to 50-60 players... from what I've seen when an alliance grows past it's comfort zone (starts taking in players they have no experience playing with) alliances die.

I would also say if there's no light at the end of the tunnel (AL dies then what) they will get bored and go to another server... TGEI is no threat... SoH... VVV...

If PV migrated over - again they would have plenty of time to grow and replace AL...

It's a fast world too - so them getting started and catching up is doable. And it will take months for Incubi to consume AL - again plenty of time for PV to join and get to a respectable size.

DeletedUser

Phears, your comment about people worth fighting makes no sense did I stutter? Incubi has no valiant enemy atm...and all I was saying was that when I was in pv in that world xi...there were no enemies putting up mass resistance simple statement...which if anything makes us more alike...any rate my opinion stands...you cant compare different servers

DeletedUser19892

Xslor, the only reason i could see to why incubi shoudl recruit more members is to have city slots enough to dominate 4 oceans. lol!!

We could kick 10 players more and still be bored on the lag of resistence. AL and VVV is dead!! and gie is just another MRA. In the end they are all 1 big allaince/pact/MRA now, dont think that is a secret. lol.

We aint robots (even tho i got called that yesterday) we do sleep, we do work and we have some idiots from time to time in the allaince there go ianctive without say a s... , so we do lose city's.

We do slack some weeks, personal evry week, because its all "free" city's i have to take in my area. i am eating my way north in free city's on same time i eat "free" city's from VVV, they keep xpand in my area like rats. lol. i coudl take 50 city's this week if i just had the slots lol, cause i lose no army on killing their slingers and LS they "forgot" to dodge with.(most of them dont know what dodge is)

i personal came to a point were i dont care if a CS land in my city because i just take the free city next door. lol!!! tho to make zolen happy and try make our stats look better i take my 4000 LS and clearn the city. (i have never lost a city i didnt hand over, lol)

BP farming is a pain, because all u find is 10 LS and 100 slingers. when u tell somone u found a stack, they yell: "LOL u are bragging!!" so BP go slow too. I kinda gave up to farm BP. simmers ftw.

anyway, my point with all this bad gramma(insert joke) was .............. the same as the rest of this forum. NONE!!!

Incubi is without doubt the best allaince in this WORLD!! and to provoke the rest, i will say in grepo!!! If u are better come and challange us and i will personal boost u with recources and BP until u catch up!!!

PS. why i waste my time on this :-(

DeletedUser15240

*sigh* you can say PV should come over to pi etc all you like but quite frankly, its pointless. Why would PV members waste all the blood sweat and tears they put into xi only to restart and abandon xi to come and play here? Why doesnt incubi come to xi :p?