Intermediate Infection (Alliance coat of arms)

DeletedUser

d'you like this james;
alliancecoa.jpg

DeletedUser19523

wow, DK that looks great! now i know ur getting better at this..... not that this is my artwork or anything, but i think the blood needs to be a little thicker, it looks like watered down ketchup

DeletedUser

i'm only gonna change the blood if james wants it to be changed, it is his picture after all. i'll change the text real fast.

DeletedUser

o yeah done. sorry bout that forgot to post it...
alliancecoa.jpg
alright is that better?

DeletedUser

i can make any type of picture plus editing... but there's no gurantee it'll be as awesome as the sig you have now...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
i can make any type of picture plus editing... but there's no gurantee it'll be as awesome as the sig you have now...

I'll be looking for a sig similar to the alliance coat of arms you just created. Don't make it exactly the same but very similar.

Size: Max
Theme: Infectious/Poisonous
Text 1: J.n.c 93 - World Psi
Text 2: Infection, we are spreading!

Can you do that? If you can then I'll tell Dogukankurt about your sig designing and I'll recommend you to many of my friends. :)

DeletedUser

yeah sure man. i'll start working on it tomorrow. need to get sleep now....

DeletedUser

ok i did two versions and they're both a little different.
version #1:
jamessigversion1de.jpg
version #2:
jamessigversion2.jpg
if you by chance like one of those let me know. i'm not really sure how else i can represent poison.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wow they look creepy, I'm freaked out LOL. i'm not so sure hmm... Any chance you can make a sig with this photo:

4450_signs.jpg

Could you do that for me? It's quite similar to the coat of arms but all you need to do is make it into a sig and color the white part into yellow so it's all yellow and black. Is that possible?

Cheers man

P.S I feel like I'm taking the mick now but I will definitely recommend you to my friends and Dogukankurt :)

DeletedUser

lol i did open one up.... not many people actually request sigs there though.

DeletedUser19523

DK, i think you should learn how to get rid of stuff on pics like "SUPER STOCK" instead of just covering it up lol :D