Infectious state -Rising from ocean 34& 44 will infect everyone

DeletedUser

₪ The Infection has started ₪

It was reported that influenza exists in ocean 44,34,45
It is unknown why the virus has killed only in some places in the ocean 44, Mortifera fever is known as "Infectious State. "

We are Born to Infect the World and to minimize the world into one single state
This is an active alliance able to quickly defend each other and coordinate surgical attacks.

-------------------------------------------

Requirements For Membership

- You must either be located in our areas of operation listed above or be willing to move to our areas of operation before you will be extended an invitation to join us.

- If you are being farmed or repeatedly attacked by us, please do not apply. It appears a decision was already made. We do not allow our victims to join us. Victims make the worst alliance mates.

-------------------------------------------

If you're interested in joining on with us and meet the criteria stated above, send a message stating why you think you'd be a good fit for this group.

You have to have a good attitude and a willingness to be part of something bigger than yourself and you must communicate well and participate in alliance chat and our forums. Silent members are not an asset to anyone.

PACT Requests

Please do not send empty PACT requests. If you do, it will be flatly rejected. We only form PACTs where both alliances benefit. We don't form PACTs with alliances who are not close to us geographically. If you feel you meet the requirements, please first contact a diplomat and explain in complete sentences why you feel a PACT would benefit both parties involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27644

"PACT Requests

Please do not send empty PACT requests. If you do, it will be flatly rejected. We only form PACTs where both alliances benefit. We don't form PACTs with alliances who are not close to us geographically. If you feel you meet the requirements, please first contact a diplomat and explain in complete sentences why you feel a PACT would benefit both parties involved. "

We wanna pact with U!
U cn be our frinds!
We will rule the werld with U!!!

LOL

DeletedUser14786

Is this the same one off of Lambda?

It is possible that it's being led by a former member of the original, but the leadership is not the same. Pragyan78 is a nice guy, but Infectious State on Naxos is little more than an MRA I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

If you are in any ocean at all you can join LMAO

Agree Hey iam in ocean 54 our member is being attacked in 34 I'am comeing gonna take me a Billion hours to get there but hey iam comeing lmfao. I think this alliance will be more based as a Chain Gang. Yea how about yall change yalls name to Chain Gang Example

We Are The Chain Gang

Looking to recruit members in 44,45,43,34,33,56,55 But we are not a MRA Alliance

We only form PACTs where both alliances benefit. We don't form PACTs with alliances who are not close to us geographically

But you are close To Everyone LMFAO I'am sorry i know iam mean i'am so so so sorry but I'am a honest blunt person and its way past my bed time. See what you did Noefear you bring the bad in me i blame this on you lmfao

DeletedUser

Agree Hey iam in ocean 54 our member is being attacked in 34 I'am comeing gonna take me a Billion hours to get there but hey iam comeing lmfao. I think this alliance will be more based as a Chain Gang. Yea how about yall change yalls name to Chain Gang Example

We Are The Chain Gang

Looking to recruit members in 44,45,43,34,33,56,55 But we are not a MRA Alliance

But you are close To Everyone LMFAO I'am sorry i know iam mean i'am so so so sorry but I'am a honest blunt person and its way past my bed time. See what you did Noefear you bring the bad in me i blame this on you lmfao

you recruit members in 7 oceans but you are not Noob and not MRA? Naahh

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I doubt this alliance will last in Ocean 44. I see Noxious RIsing are there and I know them from Mu and there leader Giga from Eta, will be a tough enemy.

DeletedUser

oh dear, not only do they have to get through The Norse, but then they have to get through Noxious Rising, and then Death by Penguin in 044 should they wish to even make it anywhere.

And thats ONE ocean! Let alone 7!!!

DeletedUser21512

They should just go ahead an start in like oceans 16, 17, 18, 19, 27, 28, and 29. That's seven right there and whole lot less competition.

DeletedUser30517

oh dear, not only do they have to get through The Norse, but then they have to get through Noxious Rising, and then Death by Penguin in 044 should they wish to even make it anywhere.

And thats ONE ocean! Let alone 7!!!

DBP down Norse about to go down but they still have O.K to work out with