ingame moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well i have a one big problem ...its like this how is posible that founder of alliance and the one of strongest player in alliance are banned for 4 days for nothing and they are banned in same time,and moderators dont want them answer why they are banned :/ i think that moderators are someone from stronger alliance in top 5 in world and they dont want one more big and strong alliance against them so what we can do against this and who can us help with this ??? administrators ot who ?? ?pls answer and sorry if this is wrong section for this tipe of questions but i dont know where to put this thread so moderators of forum dont be mad at me :D

DeletedUser

moderators are not allowed to play in worlds they moderate so your accusations are completely baseless...

they probably got banned for multi-accounting or something, but it's against the rules to discuss a ban, which is probably why the mods don't do it.

DeletedUser

well i know they have only one acc ;) well its not alowed to be moderator in world where you play but you can go on internet cafe and make another acc and you can be moderator on one PC and on another PC you can play so evrything is posibble :/

DeletedUser345

well i know they have only one acc ;) well its not alowed to be moderator in world where you play but you can go on internet cafe and make another acc and you can be moderator on one PC and on another PC you can play so evrything is posibble :/

They have to inform every account to adam.

DeletedUser

if you have an issue on something ingame then file a report ingame. If you feel that its not being looked after ingame then you can always send a pm to Shanara who is a SIGM and one of their supervisors here on the forums. Public discussion on this type of thing is kinda frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.