Inglorious basterds!!!!​

Be Aware They're Hardcore!!!​
So hardcore they don't need to spell basterd right!!(bastard)​

2qk5x87.jpg

"This is not an alliance for the weak"

The Inglorious Basterds (fierce Warriors)----->
15o6npk.jpg

Your not scared! Have you ever seen them when there hungry​
(not meant to offend anyone in real life just to compare their mighty in game strength)

"be a warrior, and one who strikes fear"​

The Inglorious Basterds Striking fear---->
2qx6al0.jpg

If i wasn't 100 percent positive i'd lose money i would bet this supper elite allaince will be the first to build WWs

So what if they have more dead weight then this kid---->
156d2r5.jpg

And remember kids don't mess with them or they might just attack you

5esd8m.png

Best Regards

Thedemon447

No Inglorious Basterds where hurt in the making! The pain came after they read it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Give me a min for the attack report ( Never should have deleted paint)

DeletedUser

That was the most horrid awful attack report i have ever seen in grepolis ever...i will feel bad when we come for them :pro:

DeletedUser

lol yes you should see how amazingly organized they are!! There ops look more like a claims list

who needs timing/teaming when you can list the bad guys!

I just joined this world 2 weeks ago, and i'm what you might consider an elite player can hit 40 cities easy( after that it just becomes to much work) SO when i noticed there supreme noobyness i had to comment hence why i got kicked out lol!

DeletedUser

40 cities in 2 weeks thats alot of cash erm i mean skill!

(just ribbing you sir)

DeletedUser12667

Huh, I found the IB's that I have chatted with quite nice:eek: But I am only chatting to chat, so I guess my thoughts are meaningless to the point trying to be made:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

40 cities in 2 weeks thats alot of cash erm i mean skill!

(just ribbing you sir)

No not 40 cities in 2 weeks i was just about to get my third!!

(Getting your 2nd city is always the worst and takes the longest in my opinion)

and barely use gold i use it but not that much.

40 cities in 2 weeks thats like non stop gold + 24 hr farming

Huh, I found the IB's that I have chatted with quite nice:eek: But I am only chatting to chat, so I guess my thoughts are meaningless to the point trying to be made:rolleyes:

I'm not going against their personality if i did i'd be in the wrong for calling them noobs and other harsh words. What i'm calling out is there lack of skill and organisation just in more of a funny way. So sometime in the future i see this allaince becoming food.

DeletedUser12667

So sometime in the future i see this allaince becoming food.

Let the DBP start rolling in:)

Most see an alliance under heavy attack as food. Well if played right the BP return will be better for the alliance that is the supposed food:eek: Which means less resources spent for more culture points:)

But on the same token, the top alliances here in rheth are pacted to the rim. Take away the ability to pact, and I would like to see how many alliances will end up becoming food:D

That is my opinion, but as most will tell me I am not right in the head, and i tend to agree with them:cool:

Anyway, your pnp was a fun read. Would +rep you, but gotta spread it first:eek:

DeletedUser

not allowed to spell baterds right or the name will be banned and along with the person who named it.
the alliance has just lost their leader so is running a bit slow i have just rejoined and am starting to build it back into a great alliance again.
we have never lost a battle witch i think is an achievement disbanding over 5 alliances so far. i don't see you getting anywhere

DeletedUser

Let the DBP start rolling in:)

Most see an alliance under heavy attack as food. Well if played right the BP return will be better for the alliance that is the supposed food:eek: Which means less resources spent for more culture points:)
I like being "food" it means i get lots of BP and culture points :) and hey if they rim me good for them I'll come back twice as fast with all the CP they give me :p

DeletedUser

sorry for my last post.
they will fall within 2 weeks i promise people

DeletedUser

demon you were a refugee and were there for a day. That report isnt even from our alliance. lol i find it funny the people on these forums any idiot can say or post anything. demon sucked and was a refugee, and that report doesnt even belong to IB. look it up. criticism is good but not from idiots like this who just make up because they are little kids with nothing better to do. but why i am even writing in here only morons believe guys like this or kids like this. i find this funny

DeletedUser

and like we dont know its you dice. you're a joke to. you tried to come in and be the man in charge lol we were 25th when you were there and first day back you are going to make us number one because you are the man. i admit i dont come on here often im to busy farming and trying to improve my game play which isnt perfect nut when idiots like these two guys post then i have to say something.

DeletedUser

idk what u want mate

DeletedUser

:) i never said anything about Inglorious basterds only about the attacker which i checked :) but one of IB's players did launch a 28 hour attack on a friend which had no spell on the whole time. All the ships were sunk by me :eek:

DeletedUser

demon you were a refugee and were there for a day. That report isnt even from our alliance. lol i find it funny the people on these forums any idiot can say or post anything. demon sucked and was a refugee, and that report doesnt even belong to IB. look it up. criticism is good but not from idiots like this who just make up because they are little kids with nothing better to do. but why i am even writing in here only morons believe guys like this or kids like this. i find this funny

No buddy it belong to your sister allaince close enough. and i was not a refugee i gave you Sh** because i had a city claimed and you brought in a refugee. get your facts st8 before you say something bro.

DeletedUser

and like we dont know its you dice. you're a joke to. you tried to come in and be the man in charge lol we were 25th when you were there and first day back you are going to make us number one because you are the man. i admit i dont come on here often im to busy farming and trying to improve my game play which isnt perfect nut when idiots like these two guys post then i have to say something.

yes were the idiots because people can understand what we type! If your trying to insult someone at least try to use something similar to proper grammar ,so we understand your insult.

And jaf i could have made your allaince a lot better because i know how to run one, and your allaince has the potential but not a leader.

From what i saw you lack key organization and communication skills and you have 2 sister alliances which you should just absorb ill take 30 elite players over 90-120 noobs any day!You also lack participation and motivation ,but that comes with communication most of the time.

Does anyone else find it odd that jaf is the 5th best player only has 88413 bp total. My gold abuse senses are tingling. Shocker!!! IBs best player is a secret noob hidden by gold!

DeletedUser12667

Does anyone else find it odd that jaf is the 5th best player only has 88413 bp total. My gold abuse senses are tingling. Shocker!!! IBs best player is a secret noob hidden by gold!

I dont. And if he is spending gold to grow I think that is awesome:) Because it is those who are willing to pay who make the game accessable to those who cant. And I applaud those who also pay to play.

Anyway, I am gonna back jaf here. From our ingame chats he has been pleasant to chat with. And I would say he definatly has a good grip on how to play grepo. So him being ranked #5 doesnt surprise me.

Now I want to ask thed, you say you are a leader, or have the skill from other worlds as being a leader? Well I find great leaders show total respect to any they encounter. Do you think you respect all players friend and foe?

DeletedUser

I've to agree with hilop on the respect thing. A leader respects his enemy and his friend.