Inheritance

DeletedUser19618

I have read all and it is my favourite after Ric Riordan's Mythology books.I was dissapointed when i found out that Inheritence was the last book in the series.
9.5/10

DeletedUser

The series wasn't bad although most people (including myself) hold the opinion that the ending of the last book was kind of disappointing and felt like a let-down. Oh, and the author has stated that he's working on another book which is supposed to shed some light on Angela.

DeletedUser19618

Now did he.Would it contain any info about eragon's adventures in the land.

DeletedUser

Not sure, not too much has been revealed about the next book. The info on the next book giving more information on Angela was revealed during an interview with him as many fans seem to like her character. He's stated that he's not sure if it'll actually give too much insight to her character as her mysteriousness is part of why she's a cool character. Most likely for every few things revealed about her, a hundred more questions will spring up :p

DeletedUser

FINALLY got around to reading Inheritance, and I have to say I was disappointed. I thought it was far to predictable, and as mentioned before, Eragons fight with the King was awful. All in all, the series was alright, but could have been better. I do look forward to that book with Angela though, hopefully that want disappoint.

DeletedUser26524

I agree the end was a bit of a disappointment. Although, the rest of the book I believe was very good.

DeletedUser

I didn't like the end, and it was a bit on the long side, but otherwise it was great.

DeletedUser

I like how it ended in general but the end battle with Galbatorix could have been written much better, it seemed as though it was kind of rushed through.