inno are dogs...... watch out on the gold

DeletedUser29916

they are mugging us again..... the gold is not on sale your not getting 10% extra

they have dropped the gold from 21,500 to 20,000 then put it on sale so your not getting 10% more

Yeah I noticed it as well. It's actually 10% less you are getting right now I believe.

DeletedUser

well your be getting 22,000 so only 500 more then what it should be anyway

DeletedUser

yeah it's a joke, im definitly gonna pass. Money over us obviously.

DeletedUser

I don't use much gold so I use an old pay as you go mobile, 2 weeks ago I was getting 1600 gold for £10, today (with an extra 10%) I'm getting 1580, Inno you really are getting too greedy.

DeletedUser40223

I use a fair bit of gold but that is outrageous. Inno really are taking it's customers as mugs with this. Is there an official complaints department as I'm sure many of us could put our differences aside and petition these clowns. Make it plain that we wont be taken for a ride and actually do something proactive.

A boycott perhaps with a list of the gold buyers who are willing to sign up? I would add my name to that list..

DeletedUser33530

I don't know what any of this is about but the title seems accurate to be fair.

DeletedUser22517

But for that price you will get new Advisors look ;) Something we all waited for years

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
thats what i have send out people should do something same this is stealing

ErikWijmeersch 2015-02-23 16:24:58
I wish to bring my complains to Inno.

Life get more expensive true, but what i have seen in last months , first "falsely" claiming making it cost the same to all of us each country, ...we all know what result it gave to all, +20% if i am correct!

Now not even 2 months later another 10 to 15 % , and if that wasn't enough, the disrespect and cheating to own custumors is a totall disgrace!

First change the price and same time act if we all been rewarded with +10%, i had many companies as an owner and never saw such criminal behavior in 40 years entrepreneur ship.

I would need answers because this is not what a famiuly game suposed to be, ripping off students and kids is so wrong!

erik

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
this is my last world and i dont know if i will finishe this world because they are just ripping you off all the time they do a upgrade

DeletedUser22517

thats what i have send out people should do something same this is stealing

They don`t care and sure they don`t like when someone is complaining.Last time when i tried to explain to the mod what does "clearing cache" means, i almost end up with ban, why, because i was right.

DeletedUser

while what they are doing is out of order and unfair. they are a buissness and do have expenses. you can't expect them to run this game for free, even if they should not do practices like this they still need money.

DeletedUser30490

yeah but that doesnt mean they can play their customers into thinking they're getting 2000 extra gold when buying 20000 gold when they will only receive 500 extra gold:rolleyes:
That's being a new kind of greedy