Innogames "booth" @ E3-2012

• Thread starter DeletedUser8250
  • Start date

DeletedUser8250

Heya all!

Posted last week asking if Innogames would be at E3 2012 (www.e3expo.com) this year in Los Angeles - didn't get a response, but figured they might make a appearance, considering how big they're getting.

Anyway, found the booth, but it was more of a cubicle than anything =S.

I took photos of the booth, a banner and some of the free stuff they gave away =). Just thought I'd share for those of you who never have gone (and may never go, as it's industry-only). :)

The Innogames "booth" (which was really more of a cubicle than anything) - They had the trailer for the new 3D game on that TV... it sorta reminded me of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea...

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/queenbeebuggy/E3 2012/cba682f9.jpg

The Innogames banner (which was like equiv to 1/10th of their tiny booth =S.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/queenbeebuggy/E3 2012/091fcbe5.jpg

My Innogames "loot" - a reusable Innogames shopping bag, a USB business card with some cool

stuff on it. I added my E3 badge (blocked out name obviously) just as a token of authenticity.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/queenbeebuggy/E3 2012/84dd0a51.jpg

DeletedUser20429

Wow I didn't think that they would even be there lol but hey they are are getting a lot bigger then they were last year

DeletedUser8250

haha, honestly I was surprised to see them there!

It was more of a chance encounter actually, after checking out the Nintendo booth (which is huge in comparison), I noticed the IG cubicle on the outskirts and was like "zomg!"

DeletedUser8396

Nice to see them growing big enough to be there. Who knows...maybe they'll graduate pass a cubicle on to a booth! :)

DeletedUser

Are you newbs implying that IG is simming its way into the gaming industry? Thats not a good image.

That might change when IG finally researches conquest... or in this case, 'predatorial buy-out.'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8250

BTW, for those who don't know, that's not the typical layout of a booth at E3. Nintendo's, Square-Enix, Sony and Activision's booths occupied a large portion of the convention halls. Since those booths aren't relevant to Grepolis/Inno, I omitted those pictures out.

Definitely a great convention/event if anyone is ever in the area (1st/2nd week of June, in Los Angeles) and are qualified to go (You need to work in the electronics entertainment/video games industry). :)

P.S. Thanks for all the +rep guys :pro:

DeletedUser

wo you got 4 bars :eek: !! I remmeber that when i repped you,you had only one

DeletedUser8250

For those who keep PMing me asking how I got to go to E3 - you have to work in the video game/electronic entertainment industry... and if you look at one of the pics, I included my E3 badge which has the name of the company I work for lol. No, messaging me doesn't get you free games =P.

DeletedUser

For those who keep PMing me asking how I got to go to E3 - you have to work in the video game/electronic entertainment industry... and if you look at one of the pics, I included my E3 badge which has the name of the company I work for lol. No, messaging me doesn't get you free games =P.
I am jealous of you and your job. :p