Instant buy is ruining everything

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

Before Instant buy and all these other gold features, it took people time to build their cities. People put in a lot more time and effort into playing the game.

DeletedUser38465

There is only one way to fight it.... DONT use it... cant speak for others, but i wont use it - even if it means loosing a city

....that is the only way i think we can send a message to Inno...all our moaning is not gonna help IMHO...

Bingo.

DeletedUser33530

This would have no effect on this world anyways since morale is inactive.

Well it's also too late to save this world anyway lol.

You lot just need to band together and blizt all the large gold users.

DeletedUser29066

anyone thinking a petition would work?

I seriously doubt it, but that doesn't mean it might not be worth a try. I've pretty much given up the game for the same reason, so I would definitely sign such a petition. Otherwise I'll just stick to simming in Hyper and making unbelievably funny and witty post in the forums.

DeletedUser

its not instant buy ruining anything its gold market trading..... i can get 1000 resources at this stage of the game for 10 poxy gold... BARGAIN... i would hate to say what some of these bottom feeders would do for 50 gold but all the time i can get 1000 resources for 10 gold i will

Kurbads.

Phrourach
in this part you can get ~250k daily from 7 farms.. Why you need more? It is not possible to spend them without using instant buy. Even with accelerated construction 24/7.

DeletedUser

in this part you can get ~250k daily from 7 farms.. Why you need more? It is not possible to spend them without using instant buy. Even with accelerated construction 24/7.

not really, i have 4 ques to fill

Habour
barracks
research
building

DeletedUser30490

its not instant buy ruining anything its gold market trading..... i can get 1000 resources at this stage of the game for 10 poxy gold... BARGAIN... i would hate to say what some of these bottom feeders would do for 50 gold but all the time i can get 1000 resources for 10 gold i will

Yes,there are some idiots like that. That doesn't necessarily mean gold users should buy the resources right? There are plenty ways to get resources,Yes gold trading gives you more resources but it helps balance the game for non gold users. By balancing i mean get advisor etc,not be able to whore events and instant buy your way to the top

DeletedUser

Yes,there are some idiots like that. That doesn't necessarily mean gold users should buy the resources right? There are plenty ways to get resources,Yes gold trading gives you more resources but it helps balance the game for non gold users. By balancing i mean get advisor etc,not be able to whore events and instant buy your way to the top

well spending 10 gold is not whoring.... and sadly gold whores pay for you to play free.....
if all the gold users quit there would be no grepolis or you would have to pay monthly to play

got to admit instant buy is not the best but at the beginning of the world its cheaper then the old method to build a city but later on players will slow down with it as players like me usually put LS in my que and half it once but now i either wait or spend ample amount golding it 'wont be doint that'

DeletedUser30490

I didnt say gold was wrong,I said instant buy was wrong. There are plenty other features already in game that helps gold users. The new daily event ranking is one. Yes you spend more bu you get good rewards out of it. From that it self inno makes plenty.

DeletedUser46939

Since the Major changes to how Gold can be spent, and the improvements that players benefit from this, the gap between Gold users and Non Gold users will ever grow bigger. Grepolis is a profit making company and can not be judged for this. Though it would make it nice once in a while to give Loyal Non-Gold Players a Non-Gold World.

DeletedUser42857

Im not sure who's getting the better deal tbh.

You can get so much resources from farming, island quests, im not sure why someone would pay 10 gold for 1000 resources, a five minute loot brings in 3 times that

Why pay out 100 gold for 10k resources, when you can make that farming in 15-20 minutes

DeletedUser

because it requires no time. look gold has become to powerful in the early stages but yeah inno does need money. gold trading and instant buy are both an issue which won't be solved until all players buy gold. nothing else will convince inno otherwise.

DeletedUser

Well I dont like insta build. But you cant complain about trade. Trade its not making the game unfair its making a lot more fair. I never bought gold but now I have a lot of it. Finally I can use everything that the fat wallets can. Of course I need to think more about how to spend but at least I can think about spending wich is pretty nice...