Interesting

DeletedUser

Interesting TD conquers 5 Iron Fist cites in minutes ... they could not conquer one city of Temporal Distortion with their entire alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually a PnP about the matter would have been interesting. Even if you haven't made one before the community will give you credit for the attempt and thank you for the reading material.

This post lacks imagination, originality and/or charisma.

TD seems to be a quality alliance, post a proper PnP to let the server know it.

DeletedUser5

Clearly none of you have read the forum rules, specifically the rule that states that discussion of bans is not allowed.

Edit: I have removed all the offending posts, get back onto the topic at hand, or this thread will be deleted.

Any more discussion of bans will result in infractions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Iron Fist Vs TD'S

On the Field of honnor, we do losted some of our friends. But the truth is, Iron Fist never feared TD'S, we are an allianceof 600K- TD'S are 3-4 time bigger.

So, WE do have to admit that you maked progression in our Homeland, but the war is not over :p,

Again, i think that we should not be ashamed by the last losts Cause We,Iron Fist, stand against the third bigger alliance of Rho and i think that we are offering you a good resistance.

So, it's interesting ,indeed, Lady Axes. Cause we can see that The Iron can resist to the effects of times, :p

DeletedUser

Pretty sad that the only way u can try to defeat an alliance as great as TD is by having to resort to cheap attacks..... either way IF will go down one by one.... might as well as rename your alliance now and give up those city's u sorry mofo's!!!! TD is coming for u!!!!

DeletedUser4256

Pretty sad that the only way u can try to defeat an alliance as great as TD is by having to resort to cheap attacks..... either way IF will go down one by one.... might as well as rename your alliance now and give up those city's u sorry mofo's!!!! TD is coming for u!!!!

Due to unforseen circumstances.....i can't join in at the moment....however i'm sure TD will now rip these Iron Fists apart.
But please save some for me..... :eek:

DeletedUser

I find it funny the only people 4 out of 47 members in our alliance are making you guys resort to such low levels. I hope you find it extremely irritating when all the remaining members of IRON FIST feel the deterioration you have maid us feel. there is a reason we are the third alliance in the world. "coordination" and having extremely active people with no life but grepolis :)

DeletedUser

and might I add ... while we are 47 ...

they have their whole alliance PLUS Shoguns acting in coordinated attacks and defense, and still you could not hold out against us OR conquer us.

The day of doom is coming. 46 against almost 200 ... wow, we are having fun on this end. What's your lame excuse for those numbers?

I guess they will have to resort to something other than honorable battle to try to win. Hmmm, wonder if that will be discovered? Shake in your boots.

DeletedUser

and lady i have to add to that, its not just iron fists and shoguns vs us

its
iron fists 90 members 601916 pts
shoguns 78 members 617274 pts
the keepers of rho 21 members 74741 pts
phalanx 25 members 99135 pts

so 214 members 1393066 pts vs 46 members 3004321 pts

hmm i wonder if stats matter, or numbers will win the day?

DeletedUser

This hardly warrants discussion. The operation against Iron Fists could hardly be described as a war, but rather a sanitizing effort.

I refuse to call this a war until Iron Fists takes a single city from us, a feat they have yet to accomplish and which I very strongly doubt they are capable of.

Prove me wrong, Iron Fists.

DeletedUser

yes true taf, it doesent, but i was trying to get them to atleast communicate with us on the subject

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with having a bit of a chat with your meal before consuming it. By all means, let them communicate.

DeletedUser4256

Better get yer biremes ready and yer lady boy swordsman ready Iron Fists.....coz i'm coming back anyday soon.....just waiting for things to be sorted.
GUESS who is top of my list.......

DeletedUser

Well we are going against MM alliances. but once we cleanse the ocean of all unwanted alliances. Then we can start concerning our selves with larger problems.

DeletedUser

This hardly warrants discussion. The operation against Iron Fists could hardly be described as a war, but rather a sanitizing effort.

I refuse to call this a war until Iron Fists takes a single city from us, a feat they have yet to accomplish and which I very strongly doubt they are capable of.

Prove me wrong, Iron Fists.

a great leader of eta once told me its not a war untill both sides have taken a village and u know him well tafkan