Into an alliance No MRA'S thanks.

DeletedUser

I need to get into an alliance soon as Not an MRA. pasted experianced.

Search smith2471.

near any oceans near ocean 26.

none like oceans 78.

furthest* ocean 45.

DeletedUser

World Sparta (en43), Most of them look like MRA's around me. i need to get this city up so i can move.

DeletedUser31161

is this you in game name? and smithy almost all of the good ones are MRA. you should ask Grim Reapers they aren't a MRA but a noob alliance. taht accepts everyone all over the world

DeletedUser

is this you in game name? and smithy almost all of the good ones are MRA. you should ask Grim Reapers they aren't a MRA but a noob alliance. taht accepts everyone all over the world

For this world yeah and pella. only started that one like 3 or 4 months ago but dont log into it much,

my account for Xi is under smith2471

PLUS i dont want to be in a Noob Alliance no go for me,..

DeletedUser

Think i am going to mate, theres alot of MRA. the alliance 300-spartan has 33 pacts. lol

DeletedUser31161

No pacts matter too. Less people to kill. Also the alliance 300 spartans is THE WORST name for a alliance. They are basicly stating their goal is an MRA. And they are trying to get 300 players on their alliance

DeletedUser

pointless if you ask me, No point playing the game if your going to have 300 pacts. one of the pacts has like 240 players in there anyway. so theres almost an ocean done with pacts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah ino this there a mra but training and attacking abit ant they?

DeletedUser

They will ezpand, they soon will become equal in expanding size just as The Prophets.