Iota is down.

DeletedUser909

I have emailed the proper channels and I do hope that this gets sorted soon.

All I can ask is that players please be patient. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Does the clock keep ticking when a world is down like this? Some things like launching Colony Ships are time sensitive. Also, some only have specific times they can play. What if they can't get on at Grepolis's convenience.

DeletedUser

Iota has allawys been a clumsy non-responsive server unfortunatly. Laggy, slow.

This shut-down is just a proper consequence. ;)

I hope you fix it up soon. There are colony ships out, time sensitive war plans etc. Maybe a roll-back is nessecary, too.

vincaocao

Phrourach
When I tried to log on to other worlds it had an internal error but now everythings fine except for Iota which I check once a day lol.

DeletedUser13436

There needs be a roll back or some compensation. There are critical plans underwork.

DeletedUser5

Does the clock keep ticking when a world is down like this? Some things like launching Colony Ships are time sensitive. Also, some only have specific times they can play. What if they can't get on at Grepolis's convenience.

Unfortunately, yes they do.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, yes they do.

i just failed a conquest because the revolt timer stalled and the cs didn't, this is the second glitch that has prevented me from taking this city and im getting rather ticked about it, oh well i guess that just life :Angry:

DeletedUser13436

The server should be frozen and repaired once and for all. It keeps on giving up every now and then it is really annoying. End the server otherwise we wont run to find out what happens to find out we were conquered when we cant access our account.
Iota is operating fine for now but every now and then it gives up. Something should be done about it.

DeletedUser

Cool!

Iota is down again...

Can't you guys please please please fix this crap Iota server? It's getting old.

DeletedUser

The server should be frozen and repaired once and for all. It keeps on giving up every now and then it is really annoying. End the server otherwise we wont run to find out what happens to find out we were conquered when we cant access our account.
Iota is operating fine for now but every now and then it gives up. Something should be done about it.

this is my best world, so....... i would rather that not happen.

DeletedUser13436

It is my too but that is the reason why I get so irritated when it gives up. There is a real world and other worlds as well.

DeletedUser

Annnnnnddddddddd:

Its' down again! Great work!! It was laggy for three days already. I mean... they "fixed" it just last week, now it's down again. Great. Really.

DeletedUser

They should rename this thread:

IOTA is down again.

Or open a thread: Tuesday, 27th May, IOTA will be up for once!

DeletedUser

down again

it's down again.... 3 times a day now??

can't login.

DeletedUser

sily littlest elf :p meess still a hoplite :D

anyway, settle down guys it's not to to bad just work through it, it's more realistic this way not all orders workout.