Iota Roller Coaster

DeletedUser

A long time ago, in a server far away, Iota was spoken of.

* (ooooo nice pic Godforsaken! Shut up and read, forget that this is a Rooster telling you the star is an Iota!!)

To get back on topic before they close my Pnp. Iota exploded on the forums!

:) The Crimson Knights
@ Vortex
(pop) The Republic

and many others started their rise to power. Who would make a name on the new world? Who would show true leadership? Well some time passed and Iota blew too much and the universe could not handle the pressure!

* (shut up and read :p)

When! When would Iota become a supernova of activity? Build it and they will come, was heard in the darkest murmur's and forsaken places. (Did I just make a map pun? OOoooooo.... BOOM! IOTA! Within the first hour MRA's were making Ally's and the world was being populated.

(pop)

Everyone wanted to hug and kiss Crimson Vortex, but they were already married.

:eek:

One ring to rule them all! (Shared forums for the win!)

0 (shut up and enjoy that sexy o ring!)

Shortly after Iota was abuzz with threads and the battle begun. Crimson this and Vortex that, nooblet this and alliance shat. Would a victor ever rise up with the power of 6? (swordsmen FTW!)

Mean while within the Vortex that caused the boom problems arose. A Blaze was lit up in the North! Top alliance's were split between not ONE but TWO oceans! How would peace ever be kept?... Sadly it was not.

(SW) (Die, die, die!)

Crimson red with a dream. (People follow dreams by the way) Vortex with a vision, a vision that was put into question.

? :eek:

The Great Vortex! Nooooooo.... How does the dark side of the force squabble over meaningless recruitment? (5! Five whole people were kicked!) Simply to many sith's and not enough Emperors.

:supermad::Angry::pro:

Calm down! Its BP people! Show leadership and keep a rise, otherwise you fall with the cries of the nooblets and dies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally, a new thread to discuss this Vortex drama - As I suspected a month ago when I left the Vortex social group, the leaders are incompetent.

DeletedUser

Not even close. They know what they are doing separately. They read too much into forums and drama.

DeletedUser

nice story jarpenguin was the smart one he came over from vortex! :) This world will be owned by The Crimson Knights untill a bunch of MRA's gain up on us....:(

DeletedUser

Perhaps. They are smart about it. I know more than I let on to anyone.

DeletedUser

o no im not saying they wont be im just saying that it will most likely happen i dont care how smart you are 60 cant beet 600 lol if they started around the same time that is.

DeletedUser2663

o no im not saying they wont be im just saying that it will most likely happen i dont care how smart you are 60 cant beet 600 lol if they started around the same time that is.

60 can beat 600. i remember back on gamma at the start serpentine took on 2-3 huge alliances and was quite similar to those numbers. on zeta ( yet to see which side wins ) 66 are taking on 750-800.

Numbers mean nothing, troops and the skill to use them, everything.

DeletedUser

A facepalm is what that pnp was. :p I am sure they are both good leaders; just in different ways.

DeletedUser

We havent even got to bp yet and people are saying we arefalling apart
once we get to the bp we will be fine

Plus all these pnp about us failing arent helping either our leaders are to draatic
Too much Drama!!! Way to much.

Last edited by a moderator: