- Irish War Wolves -

DeletedUser

After a much anticipated wait to see whether the Irish War Wolves would truly be joining the Kappa scene, the answer arrived...... :eek:

The Irish War Wolves are back!!!!! :cool:

We are an experienced alliance that is not new to the game of Grepolis. We have been a successful alliance in many worlds, but we have been at our highest peaks in worlds Gamma and Epsilon. We are a war based alliance that will stop at nothing to destroy our enemies, but we are very faithful and supportive of our allies. If any of our allies are in trouble you can be sure to find us there doing whatever we can to help out. So there is a brief introduction to our alliance so now to get down to the basics :)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(SW) Alliance Name: Irish War Wolves
Leader: Athlete1021
Region: North-East
Member Cap: 60-120 (May Vary Depending On World Settings)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Recruitment Info:

The Irish War Wolves will be looking for fun, active members that have great ambition and desire to succeed in Kappa. We wont deny anyone the opportunity to join us in our conquest to rule the oceans, so if you are inexperienced do not worry. We will take you in and show you any hints or tricks we may have to help you succeed in this world. We want players that want to have fun while dominating the map and pushing our alliance forward to total domination. :D

Requirement Breakdown:

1) Be Active And Ambitious

2) Be willing to help out your fellow members whenever there is a need

3) Be willing to participate in any wars that we may have whether by means of sending support to other Wolves or being on the front lines attacking our enemies

4) Be located in the North-East region

5) Want to have fun!!! :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Diplomacy Info:

The Irish War Wolves will not be allies with every alliance in this game. We will only be accepting pacts with alliances that are willing to work together with us in order to achieve our goal of ruling the oceans of this world. We want allies will support us in times of war, cooperate with us during times of peace, and stay in full contact with us during all times. We will not have "Ghost Allies" that are just pacted with us to be safe and never support us. So if you still think our alliances should be allies then please read over this Diplomacy breakdown and contact me if you think you fit these guidelines.

Diplomacy Breakdown:

1) Must be willing to jump into war at any given moment

2) Must be willing to stay in contact with us during all times

3) Must be willing to work together with us in order for both of our alliances to achieve greatness in Kappa :cool:

If you are willing to accept these terms then we will offer full support and cooperativeness whenever we are needed. Thats what allies are for :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Conclusion:

So there is all the info you need to know about the Irish War Wolves. I have a feeling we will do great things in this world and have lots of fun doing it :)
So this is the time to jump on the bandwagon and join us in our quest to become the greatest alliance in Kappa!!!!! :pro:

(SW) Sincerely,
Athlete1021
Leader of the Irish War Wolves​

DeletedUser2663

oh god. not these guys again. havnt you tried this on zeta and iota already and failed/given up???

DeletedUser

Ive heard of them before.

Athlete what would you call your alliance eg.MRA

DeletedUser5061

You can't start a new server without Athlete1021 trying to start the Irish War Wolves again and Jayaris trolling, it's become a grepo tradition.

DeletedUser6810

You can't start a new server without Athlete1021 trying to start the Irish War Wolves again and Jayaris trolling, it's become a grepo tradition.

i agree, just more threads for us trolls to spam in the end :)

I say good luck athlete, i hope your alliance works on this server we need more loyal and supportive alliances out there to war with. Makes a fight allot more interesting if your being backed by your whole alliance.

DeletedUser

Well in Zeta all of my previous members decided it would be best to start again in Zeta because Epsilon was getting boring so we did. But then i decided to see if they could run the alliance on their own and it didnt work out and the alliance fell apart. And in Iota we didnt like the settings to make IWW. And finally Kappa opened and now we are back for sure :) lol

And yes Daizan, it is a grepolis tradition and it will be continued as long as i am playing this game :) lol

And middy, good to have your support :)

DeletedUser

In theta we never really got started, just a few guys that were previously on IWW wanted to make it again so i gave the ok. It never worked out for them though unfortunately.