Irish War Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I might join, but I want to know who else is in besides mongoose and me. Any other players?

DeletedUser

Some of his friends from the alliance in other worlds, Jason z, hopefully arul and hihipeoples.

DeletedUser

Idk I will join his alliance and stay with it because I like wat I see

DeletedUser17088

Lets keep the insults off this thread please, back on topic!

Recruitment

DeletedUser17088

Curly i have literally posted asking you all to stay on topic, other worlds and how successful an alliance was is not an issue here

This is the CHI alliances forum

DeletedUser15240

ok, sorry jack, I didnt see the previous post, please delete the previous post of mine and this one on this thread

DeletedUser

This is on topic isn't it? Because it has something to do with his alliance's recruitment. They said they were big in epsilon and gamma hopping to attract some members. We want evidence to see if they are "experienced" as they said they were so they won't lie when they are recruiting players.

It's linked to the topic therefore it's on topic.

DeletedUser17088

They were big on Epsilon, i remember them very well.

Is that enough proof that they were once big? I think you are all just fishing for reasons to undermine their efforts in recruitment, which isn't fair on anyone

All alliances have the opportunity to fairly announce that they will be in a world and playing, it doesn't give anyone the right to immediately attack them

Be nice ;)

DeletedUser

Okay, I'm doing something else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you Fist haha. If only we could make all of these insults dissapear from this page so people dont get the wrong idea about this alliance...... ;) haha

DeletedUser

I would've joined! But I had switched alliances almost 12 times now, and I am going to stick to the one I'm in now.

DeletedUser

To you also. I think you'll have your ocean well tied down, and will be very powerful there.

DeletedUser

They were big on Epsilon, i remember them very well.

Is that enough proof that they were once big? I think you are all just fishing for reasons to undermine their efforts in recruitment, which isn't fair on anyone

All alliances have the opportunity to fairly announce that they will be in a world and playing, it doesn't give anyone the right to immediately attack them

Be nice ;)

Fine then you proved that the name is famous but not the alliance. Can you support the claim with some evidence? Maybe a screenshot with Athelete with the founder symbol in The Irish War Wolves? From what I can see he failed in Tau. It may have been a practice world but the way he failed is kind of shameful.

Mass Recruiting was what he did in Tau and will most likely do the same in here. Low ABP , low average points , ect. My alliance in Tau may have been an MRA but at least they had an higher average and ABP. Sorry to go off topic just correcting a few things.

Anyway from what I can see he is a poor leader. And that the alliance will not survive due to the aggressiveness of other alliances as this is a war game.

To you also. I think you'll have your ocean well tied down, and will be very powerful there.

Please stop admiring this noob. When Tau started and him and his alliance started. I took over the ocean his alliance was in a matter of hours. I seriously advise you to actually learn how to play the game. You seem like a "super noob" who admires failed alliance leaders.

Anyway back on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No way(Sarcasm). You smart boy. I believe that he is lying about leading Irish War Wolves in Gamma and Epsilon. If I don't see any evidence I simply don't believe it. Let's go back on topic before Font bans us :(

DeletedUser17088

Let others make their own decisions please, that's all I ask

It wouldn't be fair for a player to miss out on the opportunity on joining a great alliance simply because criticism on a thread has put them off

If they join and dislike it they can move on ;)

DeletedUser

Fotns please delete all of firelords comments from this topic. He is putting false accusations on my alliance and his comments may deter possible applicants.

Sorry if thats too much work, i could start a new one but then i would lose all of the good comments :(

But ill do what you say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.