Iron Deathmatch

Who would win in a fight to the death?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Thanks Eclipse! :)

Even though Iron Giant is a death machine, and Iron Man is small and agile, I'll have to chose Optimus Prime. His transforming skills and overall epicness would make him win this tough fight.

DeletedUser

Iron Giant is 50 ft. tall.

50 ft. tall > Epicness and Agility

DeletedUser

Iron Giant is voiced by Vin Diesel so he wins.
also he is one giant gun.

DeletedUser

I think by what we know about the characters - OptimusPrime would win. He has the most experience ACTUALLY killing stuff... the other 2 have never killed anything that we know of...

(I don't count any of iron mans wins as true kills)(and the giant is a big softy :p )

DeletedUser

The giant keeps coming back. He can heal himself when destroyed.

DeletedUser

Iron man would win easily, or at least Tony Stark would... If any preparation time is given, Tony can make the necessary changes to his suit(s) in order to win the battle.

Iron man is win.

DeletedUser

Optimus Prime all the way. He has missles, guns, an epic sword and other stuff. Plus he has had experience killing.

DeletedUser

Optimus Prime can't beat Iron Giant

Iron Giant got guns,swords and also a giant super cayyon

PLus he never dies

DeletedUser

Optimus Prime can't beat Iron Giant

Iron Giant got guns,swords and also a giant super Laser

PLus he never dies

DeletedUser

Credit for Raurio and his form :D

k2he9t.jpg

DeletedUser

Iron man comic bada$$ version and movie version would both win. Prime is used to fighting things with a similarity to himself. and Giant is a big softie

Man's mind in robot > robot mind in robot

DeletedUser

Optimus Prime. Iron man wouldn't be able to defeat a guy that can transform so fast and is so dang lethal at the same time. No chance Iron Man!

-Optimus Prime-