Is anyone good enough to get into his alliance??

DeletedUser

Ok so i know some alliances want to avoid lookig like an MRA but some alliances are taking it a bit too far with their recruiting processess, i mean take an alliance called castor for example:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

175 points to enter, do they know this world has only been open for 4 days? and as if thats not bad enough you have to HAVE FUN aswelll?
i'm suprised they've got even 6 members :p

DeletedUser12170

Don't Have Too Much Fun

:heh: Beyond the beyond, I'm still trying to figure how someone can have no points at this stage of the game, so maybe 175 is a reasonable requirement. As for fun don't you need at least 15 Fun Points to start creating that?:D

DeletedUser

:heh: Beyond the beyond, I'm still trying to figure how someone can have no points at this stage of the game, so maybe 175 is a reasonable requirement. As for fun don't you need at least 15 Fun Points to start creating that?:D

*facepalm it's called sarcasm :D

DeletedUser6983

Man, i barely meet the requirements. maybe i should demolish my senate a level to be under 175 and see if they will let me in :)

DeletedUser6983

Dang :( I wanted to be the first to have under 175, hehe

DeletedUser12170

From 1419-16 something

On these ranking pages is a list of players with no points and no cities, oddly enough, they average 0 points as well. What's the point? Nothing I'd guess:cool: