Is Edessa unique... Or are there more worlds like this1?

• Thread starter DeletedUser44036
  • Start date

DeletedUser44036

What do you guys think?

Edessa is my first ever world... I started playing this game approximately same time when Edessa started... I was there since the beginning, survived lots of bad times and seen lots of cheating, lying, doublecrossing and backstabbing...

Does ppl today know anything about ethics, loyalty and honor or is that crown only thing that matters... Why would any1 want fake crown on their prof in exchange of beeing target of ridicule in every other world they start playing next... Why would any1 want to trade honourable reputation for trinket which is not for praise but something to be ashamed of...

Or maybe this is going to be recipe for future fake crowns... I mean it is not really hard to understand so lots of lowlifes can use it... Make pacts with 90% of the world, attack the rest 10%, disolve pact with another 10%, attack them, and so on... In case that there are some hard players and when you see that you are not good enough and cant beat them, just promise them "to chew the beef" with you and move on to next, easier, target...

I hope that this world will be remembered as unique and hopefully the only1 where this pattern of ruining the game is used...

Regards to all who remember what the word honor means,