Is everyone enjoying all the big changes in Heraklion

• Thread starter DeletedUser26629
  • Start date

DeletedUser26629

Just thought Id throw a new thread out there and see how everyone is enjoying all that has changed! I however was sad about some things but happy where I ended up! I hope to see more changes and hope to see us reaching higher and higher stats...

Happy Growing!!!

DeletedUser

Things are good at the moment.

Happy with the changes.

The political landscape fascinates me

DeletedUser

I'm not a fan of all the merging. For the most part all of the talent is consolidated into just a few alliances. The mentality has been to fight for a couple days and then give up and merge... doesn't seem like much fun to me.

DeletedUser28974

I don't really agree with that observation. The WDS-HASH war has been going on for forever now, and the big war in the southeast is still chugging along. The Barb-Illuminati merger was a different circumstance, with illuminati having an abnormally large amount of cap room for such a high ranking alliance, and Barbarians having a bunch of in-actives we could easily dump. But yeah, the power is definitely consolidating, into fewer and fewer major alliances.

But speaking of changes, it looks like something is going on with the Celtics. Can anyone in the know fill us in? I thought they had a pact with SR and Olympus? I also see a ton of their members left to go to various different alliances.

DeletedUser

Act of Faith was Celtic Legion 2, I believe, and now they are right behind Celtics in total points.

DeletedUser29225

Certainly. The oceans of 43 and 53 are busy with change. As well as 63/62/75/52/42/32/23/24..... actually in most places around the rim.

What would you like to see happen to make things more interesting?

DeletedUser

Certainly. The oceans of 43 and 53 are busy with change. As well as 63/62/75/52/42/32/23/24..... actually in most places around the rim.

What would you like to see happen to make things more interesting?

I'd just like to hear about it. I'm pretty isolated in my corner of the world. The tele's don't have reception and the oceans are facing a huge storm making it impossible for the carrier pigeons to travel.

DeletedUser29225

Just lots of alliances disbanding, merging, disbanding, merging. Just another day in Grepo.